Survey: The death fear & social capital study

dfandscstudy

Hello lovely users! :D

I am a 4th year psychology student from Sydney, Australia and I am writing my thesis around death fear and social capital (engagement in social communities, groups, friends, family, and neighbourhoods etc.).

I am currently completing research around the fear of dying and the extent to which people invest in social capital as a way of protecting against this fear. I am interested in seeing how these two are related, if they do at all. I would be very grateful and appreciative if you could complete my survey and also like the study's Facebook page. I will be posting the final results on that page after October 31st 2015.

This is the study's Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/pages/The-Deat ... 30?fref=ts

And here is the survey link: https://acap.asia.qualtrics.com/SE/?SID ... Ihh0jJDWId

Through the results of this research, I am hoping to find ways of assisting people with chronic and debilitating fears which create issues such as anxiety, panic disorder, depression, and agoraphobia. I can't do it without the help of a large audience, so if you or anyone you know would be interested in taking part in this anonymous survey, please link them to the study's Facebook page.

Please remember this is a completely anonymous survey and has been approved by the Navitas Professional Institute Human Research Ethics Committee.

Here's to hoping we find ways of helping people address these fears and allowing them to live the life they deserve :mrgreen: .

Hoping you could help me out with this! I need as much support and assistance with this as possible.

Best Wishes,

May