Accumulated points lost if cashout not reached

Leefall

:evil: I am receiving very few surveys and have accumulated points on about 10 sites. I doubt I will ever have enough to cashout. Will probably lose these points. I will now only join surveys that pay or have very low cashout so I will receive payment. If you unsubscribe a proper company should pay you for your accumulated points but none do. They count of your labor for free. I learned my lesson. :evil:

P.S. I have done surveys that offer you 500 points just for joining but what good is that if you never reach cashout!

I find this mostly true with the newer companies.They like to do what I call a bait and switch, where they lure you in then get you close to the pay out and then they'll stop sending you surveys.I think we should call them out so others can be wary of them.

:evil: I am receiving very few surveys and have accumulated points on about 10 sites. I doubt I will ever have enough to cashout. Will probably lose these points. I will now only join surveys that pay or have very low cashout so I will receive payment. If you unsubscribe a proper company should pay you for your accumulated points but none do. They count of your labor for free. I learned my lesson. :evil:

P.S. I have done surveys that offer you 500 points just for joining but what good is that if you never reach cashout!

I agree with you.They should pay you accumulated points but none do. Took me a while to learn that lesson as well. I don't join new sites just for the sign up bonus any longer. Been there. Done that.