4 star rating for Inbox Dollars?

NFriday

How did Inbox Dollars receive an average rating of four stars among 22 reviews on Survey Police? Granted some of the five star reviews are from places like India where $,25 goes a lot farther. Some of the reviews mentioned doing games on ID. I have never done games on there. Do you get paid for doing them? I know you can make money by signing up for offers on their site, but if I did that, I am afraid I would get lots more spam, and I get too much spam already. Somebody here said a few months ago that he printed coupons off of the Inbox Dollars site, and he got a few extra cents for every coupon he redeemed. Has anybody else here done that?

They have recently added things like coupons and videos so there are more ways to earn now. The people who do Inboxdollars regularly seem to be pretty loyal to them. I don't have any bad experiences with them other than the pay being really low.

• 4 weeks later...

Hi- I just got an email from Inbox Dollars about a new game they have going. They give you pieces to a puzzle, and you have to put the puzzle together, and then you have to figure out where the dollar bill is located, and then put that location down. They are doing this for five days, and there is a different puzzle for each day. I think if you figure out the puzzle, and you are able to answer the question correctly, then you are entered in a drawing for $100. I tried to put the puzzle together today, but so far I am having problems. I will maybe come back to it later. I know the chances that I will win $100 are slim to none, but it is just the curiosity factor that has me intrigued.

I started the puzzle. After a few minutes and finding two corner pieces that go in the same corner I quit. I'm not sure it's worth the effort.