SurveySpot

msceek

Just don't do the sweepstakes ones. That's why you are getting so few paid ones. Too many people are doing surveys for nothing so Survey Spot has no reason to pay for what they can get for free. People are under the mistaken impression that if they do 5 million free surveys, Survey Spot will send them 1 million worth 5 billion dollars each. These are the same people who repeatedly fall for scams thinking that the next one will be the real deal.

Whatatay,

I have to agree with everything you have said this the exact reason I just simply delete the one's with only sweepstakes entry. I even delete all the ones for a dollar too. There is no way I am sitting through a 20-25 for a whopping $1. I am nearing the end of doing surveys for surveyspot because between the fake $5 surveys which you almost can tell your not going to be qualified because there really wasn't one available any way. Or the one's you complete only to get some error message at the very end of the survey in which they try not pay you for completing it. The other trick that really kills me is when you click the link to take the survey as soon as it opens up you get the message that you have paused your interview and won't be able to proceed with the survey. I have contacted them about this gliche but to this day no response. Again more of the games surveyspot has implemented. I remember when I joined 2 years ago there was none of this nonsense. I even completed a football survey for $20. It was so awesome I thought it was a sign of great things to come not.

I only qualified for 1 survey and earned only one buck! lol They are a waste of time in my opinion. I found a blog with some pretty good paying survey opportunities. http://www.bigbucksurveys.blogspot.com . The companies on this site pay good and contact you when you meet certain criteria for survey opportunities.

Wow, ANOTHER post from you promoting that site! :roll:

No thanks. That site is riddled with Google ads.