I hate the new ClearVoice Dashboard

Spazmobot

I don' like the new format at all.

Homepages that have multiple huge sections with pretty pictures and one clickable sentence each that you have to scroll down to get to are annoying.

When I'm done with a survey, it sends me back to said annoying page, at which point you can click available surveys at the top to get back to the survey list. This adds an extra step, an extra page load, and the pages load slowly, like they always did, so no benefit there.

When you don't qualify, they no longer give you a dime. Yes, yes, a dime is nothing. However, when you fill out a survey screener and dq, it lessens the sting of the tedious refreshing, after filling out a screener with nothing to show for the time taken to do so. 10 dq's add up to a dollar, and a dollar is a dollar. That dollar might tip me over the $10 mark to cashout, so I'll take the dime. Well, no longer. (It's just an added kick to the pants, nickel-and-diming you, like the Payoneer fees, just to release the funds you earned... )

On top of that, I thought, maybe by updating the site, it would mean only open and relevant surveys would be showing. However, I still have to click on many surveys, go though many screeners, only to dq over and over again. It's maddening!

I see no benefits whatsoever to this new format, in fact it annoys me. What do y'all think?

I just got turned down for a survey on clearvoice, and they gave me a dime. I have not gotten a paying survey since June 8th when I got a $.85 one that I was eligible for. I know there are more steps involved because if you are deemed ineligible for a survey, yo have to click the match to survey button to see if there are any other surveys you are eligible for, and you have to do this each time. I wish they pulled up all the surveys you are eligible for at one time instead of just individually. At least clearvoice has Amazon again, and I have $46.50 in my account there, with $1.50 pending, and so I should cash out for $40 worth of Amazon GC.