Does anyone know who admin@cintindex are?

fluffy501

I get email invites occasionally from admin@cintindex. Com but it doesn't say anywhere what the panel is. I a!ways ignore them because I don't want to waste time doing them when I don't know who they are. I've signed up to a few Cint panels so I think this is one I don't remember the name of...

That email address seems to be the default address for Cint Panels. I get quite a few invites from that address.

I've never had any emails that didn't state what panel it was from. Best way to find out would be to just click through to the survey and see where it takes you.

That email address seems to be the default address for Cint Panels. I get quite a few invites from that address.

I've never had any emails that didn't state what panel it was from. Best way to find out would be to just click through to the survey and see where it takes you.

I agree, I always know from which panel/email invitation I start a survey.

Yes fluffy501 click through and look at the address bar.

Or why not forwarding the email to Cint and ask. Cint manages several surveys panels. [They may direct you to the right email address www.cint.com]

I searched my inbox for that address and found all my Cint survey invites, so that's just the general email addy that shows, but I doubt it's a valid reply-to. You'll have better luck going through the panel member contact portal on the main Cint site, if you want to contact hem about an issue.

I've never gotten an email from JUST that address; it always showed a panel in he from and also inside the email itself. It is possible the picture that usually shows the logo for the panel is being blocked by an overactive security setting either in your browser or email program.

Still, if you check he reply-to for the email and it says something like johnsamson at yahoo dot com or some other name not associated wih Cint- then you know it's potentially harmful spam.

If you're worried, just o to the Cint site and go to the Contact Us page. It has a button for corporations and a button for panel members, which you click on and i'll take you to the form you can send hem to ask them about it. Make a note of the survey invite link when you write to them, as that'll help them trace what panel it would go to if you clicked on it.

• 1 year later...

I was about asking the same question concerning [email protected] seems to manage the platforms of many survey companies including AFRIQA OPINIONSof whom I am a panelist. They have, in past, honored rewards payment due to me but recently have failed to reward me as appropriate. All the mails have sent to their e-mail add to pay me have returned undelivered. I do hope that this channel will prompt the appropriate 'persons or group of persons' to do the needful@the earliest. 

• 6 years later...

I have got several e-mails from them asking me to pay for services I don't have. Like an invoice from a phone company I'm not using and later an e-mail saying that I have paid this invoice twice and now they want me to click so that they can pay me for - something I have not paid! Don't trust them and don't open their e-mails!