just expressing my dealings with them ALL

catladyruthi

I would just like to offer my personal experiences with SEVERAL of these "survey sites":

SURVEYSPOT- been with them since LAST YEAR, so far have only made $37.00, am still owed another $20.00 out of that as they pay about every TWO months, and they have the accounts set up to where I will ALWAYS have a "roll-over" balance. and NEVER know how much I actually do earn. It literally takes me TWO months just to get a $5.00 check from them, oh and yes, sometimes THEIR CHECKS BOUNCE! ASK ME HOW I KNOW THIS, THEY ENDED UP COSTING ME $37.00 IN BANK FEES! AND, at NO TIME do they offer a way to check on earnings, if I DO complain, I will be lucky if they even answer it!

SENDEARNINGS/INBOX DOLLARS-it took me OVER 3 months to just earn the $30.00 "mandatory cash out amount", then when I finally did, they had the nerve to take off the top of my earnings, immediately, $3.00 for what they call a "processing fee", THEN, had the nerve to tell me it would be THREE TO FOUR MONTHS, before they could "process" my payment, when I complained as NONE OF THIS, is mentioned anywhere on their site, until I cash out......all they did was send childish smart elic e/mails teasing me over it. And they sent me a notice, that if I did not stay "active" on their site, I would lose what's left of my earnings!

UNIQUEREWARDS-ANOTHER "it will be 3 to 4 months" before I get paid, this site, it took me a month and TWO e/mails to their state attorney general to get my money, and their responses to ANYTHING I INQUIRED about were very very nasty!

SYNOVATE-yes, they sent "tons" of surveys and "tons" of products to test, but! Have been fighting for OVER a month just for a $5.00 payment, and got told yesterday, "it will be another month", (because I dared to complain) before I get it, and by then they will owe me more than that, as they do now, they owe me OVER $15.00, so it will end up taking me 6 months just to collect it all, but again, if you don't keep doing what they want, they close your account on you, and keep what you had earned.

QUICKREWARDS- "oh man", I thought I found the "God" of all survey sites, lol, they do pay, yes, they do, BUT, once i started making REAL money on their site, they just stopped crediting me for many of the offers I did, and they cut down about 1/2 the offers I had. I wasn't sure, until I had a friend of mine sign up......yep, she had three times more offers on her account than I did on mine, and cleaned them out in 1 week for almost $30.00, but she too, after making REAL money on this site, got NO CREDITS FOR NOTHING SHE DID, and about 1/2 her offers were gone, cut down to virtually NOTHING.

MEMOLINK-YET ANOTHER, "TOOK ME 4 MONTHS" just to earn a stinking $10.00 walmart card, and the closer I got to that $10.00, the less credits they were giving me, in fact, they offer and advertise "daily OTX" surveys and you are to receive 720 points for each one you do, I got to checking my account one day, and realized that they were only crediting me 600 pts for those surveys. they ended up cheating me out of OVER 1200 pts, when I FINALLY did get my 10.00 w/m card and shut my account down, THEN they sent me a "funny" e/mail, telling me "oh here's your 1200 pts". REAL FUNNY THEY ARE.

A CRAZY TWIST.COM-they just flat out rip you off and laugh in your face.....lol....yes, the first "few" offers credit immediately, but AGAIN, once you start making REAL money on their site, they cut you off, by telling you that NONE of the offer "sponsors" have any record of my completing anything for them, yet, when i contacted the "sponsors' MYSELF, they were quite interested in this, as they told me they show I had completed MANY, well, just by doing that, I GOT MY ACCOUNT SHUT DOWN, AND THEY REFUSE TO ANSWER MY E/MAILS. This one cheated me out of almost $20.00

ESEARCH.COM-OMG! Got a $15.00 test survey for a product, and 1/2 way thru the testing period, "DELVE", the product sponsor, started sending me these "wacked" e/mails accusing me of not contacting them in time, even though I still have the paperwork sent with the test product, where it clearly stated THEY WOULD CONTACT ME on or about the 23d of the month, YET, I started getting these "wacked" e/mails from them on the 17th of the month accusing me of NOT CONTACTING THEM IN TIME.??? When i reported this to E/SEARCH.COM, I literally got called a "liar" and if it's possible I think the ***** yelled at me in her e/mail response! needless to say, they cheated me out of my $15.00, and then a few days later, I found a blog where someone else had been done THE EXACT SAME WAY BY THEM, so see, it's a scam!

ECN RESEARCH-HAVE YET TO RECEIVE A REAL SURVEY, ALL THEY SEND IS SPAM, LITERALLY.

You know, these sites, and their "practices" don't make sense, WE MAKE MONEY FOR THEM, and a heck of a lot more than THEY PAY US, so why do they treat us like this? Heck, I happened upon a "click site" the other day, and SEVERAL of these survey sites have their "ad banners" on there, and everytime anyone even "clicks" on their banner, they are making money, so why do they cheat people like they do? And by checking myself like I did, there are TONS of offers on these survey sites, by name brand product makers, who claim, THEY NEVER GAVE ANY OF THESE SITES PERMISSION TO use or advertise their products....So, what's not making sense here?

There was a story on GOOD MORNING AMERICA not too long ago, about the ability for us to make money on these sites.....lol.....I think they should do a follow up story! I would even be willing to open up my accounts for them to see for themselves, just how we get ripped off. And, what amazes me is, not that I am the smartest person in the world, but with all the same kinds of complaints from so many different people about the same sites, why are these sites not shut down? Or can they be? For people who are desperately trying to make ends meet by doing survey sites, I feel sorry for them, it's really not funny for these sites to do people this way.......................................