Tellwut - Interested? Of course you are!

Trueblue

Yep. That is all a 50 points survey is worth on Tellwut on a $10 Amazon gift card. Worse rate if you cash out some of the other gift cards with higher point levels. Seems Tellwut is shifting so that your earn is now more dependent on these poor paying surveys than ever. I can see giving up doing Tellwut at some point.

I like Tellwut but 12.5 cents - really?? Very enticing!!! :mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen:

:( I am near cashout and then I will unsubscribe, accumulated most points when had more online surveys. I just attempt their online surveys but much fewer now. I can't imagine anyone attempting their regular surveys for pennies and that is after spending time disqualified. Does anyone do the math?

I can't imagine anyone attempting their regular surveys for pennies and that is after spending time disqualified. Does anyone do the math?

I only do the 50 point 'ad-preview' surveys (or try to) because they are fast, easy and since I quit Opinion Outpost I don't see them anywhere else. I can't imagine doing the other surveys at Tellwut only to get paid a dime when another panel would be offering up to a dollar.

Wondering if doing these external surveys is still required to keep getting the daily surveys? Haven't seen any posts regarding that lately but with daily points now in the 150 point range maybe that is no longer an issue as everyone has been downgraded on the daily surveys to the 150 point level. At least I think they have. I did over 6 external surveys last month for credit just to keep earning on the dailies in case that external survey taking to get dailies is still in effect.

JD, you couldn't tell it by the amount of surveys I get. I am doing all that I can, and I get dq'd from most of them. It has not increased the amount of site surveys at all.

I have been trying to get some extra surveys on their website, like they advised to do. They had an incentive to use it by giving an additional 50 points if anyone completed one from that page. I did, no 50 points additional, I checked again today. Nothing, just the 50 points. :?

• 4 weeks later...

Who the Hell programmed this idiotic Tellwut site. They keep telling me to take the stupid "interests" survey for 75pts, and I've taken it at least 6 times already. They don't send me any surveys, they ridiculously underpay, and you can only "cash out" with gift cards??

Uh, HOW did this joke of a site get so highly rated in the first place? :?::?:

Uh, HOW did this joke of a site get so highly rated in the first place? :?::?:
They are living off past ratings IMO. They've changed somewhat significantly in the just under 2 years I've being doing their surveys. They had no external surveys at one time and you could earn $10 in 15 days. Now that time has almost increased by 50% and requires external surveys be completed to keep up that pace. Saving grace is that the day-to-day surveys are member created and generally less boring than the ones for survey companies except for the external surveys. It's generally easy money and you never DQ from the day-to-surveys.