Valued Opinions question?

NFriday

Hi- I just got an email from valued opinion about a survey. I took the survey and was disqualified. It was about what crafts you have done in the last 12 months. There were no other surveys, but I decided to see how much I had in my account. The site just looked different when I got DQ from the survey. I then clicked on rewards, and they asked me for my email and password. My password was not valid. When I was trying to look around the site to see what rewards they offered, I was able to get to a list of the rewards available, and they were all for stores in New Zealand. Has anybody else had this problem? It was strange.

Hi- I just tried again, and I was able to log into my account this time, and I found out I have $23.50 in my account. I don't know what the problem was before.

July 7 had a ValuedOp n email saying

"We wanted to let you know that our website is about to change its look! Valued Opinions will re-launch this week with a new, fresh design and navigation. ..."

Until now have not noticed anything different but if they are doing it with panels in other countries that may explain, a bit of databases mix up... :|

• 3 weeks later...

Hi- I just did a survey with Valued Opinions about medicare, and I completed the survey, but when I checked to see how much I had in my account, I currently have $0 pending. Did anybody else do this survey, and do you have any idea how much I am supposed to get? When I opened up the email I got about the survey again, it did not mention how much the survey was worth.