about myview

EdwardJones

I seem to get a lot of chances, I log into their site to get my surveys. You get 350 points for each profile question that you answer. They give you 100 points for each dq. I find that about half of them never refer me back to the Myview site, so I lose those points. I am now keeping track of each survey number because they are very good to work with if you have a glitch. At least in my dealings with them. I don't cash out often, but it is worth the time for me.

MyView does not have PayPal. MyView is a relatively low paying site. However, you may get many surveys depending on your demographics. Best thing about them is that you get 100 points for every DQ. It adds up over time. All rewards are mailed out now. No electronic gift cards if I recall correctly. Good customer service.

It takes a little longer to cashout, but as others have said, you get 100pts for every DQ. I like them because at least they tell you how long the survey will be; (which when sites don't, it's a huge pet peeve of mine!)

I usually get the $25 visa gift card and it's always sent within the time frame promised, so I've never had a problem there.

Also, I've had really great experiences with their customer service. A few times, (in several years, so, not often,) I've had a survey not get credited. As long as I send them a detailed description of the occurrence, they've awarded me the points without hesitation or hassle.

So, they are on my list of sites to check for surveys daily, and from my experience with the site, I'd recommend them.