GTM -I will not introduce my child to unethical pay

footfree

Got this survey for my daughter to do.It's worth $4.80 for 1 hour and 20 minute worth of work. -no way would I allow her to think that that kind of pay is exceptable in anybody's book.

Not only that but they are not always paying for the surveys we do.If that is what you think is ethical then maybe you shouldn't be in business!

Please do not complete the survey for your teen, since we need the opinion of the teen in your household. For participating in and completing the survey you will receive up to 120 Market Points.!

This survey is about toiletries and cosmetics products that you use each day over a seven day period. The initial questionnaire will take up to 20 minutes, but from then on it should take less than 10 minutes to complete each day. You need to complete both the 7 day diary and the initial “Questionnaire about you” to qualify for the reward points.

My daughter is asked to do surveys quit often on my accounts. The only one she will do is the diary for drinks or toiletries for mysurvey. It doesn't take but a minute or two each day for seven days. She gets into some of those surveys and 10 minutes later, she is d'qd. That just irritates her so much.

Have you ever tried Panelpolls? It's a specialty panel aimed at kids of all ages. My daughter gets anywhere from about $50 to $100 a year from it. They are normally a 20 minute video with 10 minutes (or less) of questions at the end for 4 to 5 dollars. $10.00 minimum cash out. They have dry spells so don't be worried if you don't see anything for a while.

http://www.surveypolice.com/panelpolls

Have you ever tried Panelpolls? It's a specialty panel aimed at kids of all ages. My daughter gets anywhere from about $50 to $100 a year from it. They are normally a 20 minute video with 10 minutes (or less) of questions at the end for 4 to 5 dollars. $10.00 minimum cash out. They have dry spells so don't be worried if you don't see anything for a while.

http://www.surveypolice.com/panelpolls

AKA Cool opinions, yes my daughter belongs to them and they aren't bad.They have paid a decent wage and have paid on time.She's also with Teenseye but they don't send out that many anymore themselves.