Panel Rankings

yobry1

I disagree with most of the panel rankings. I think panel rankings should be by the amount of incentive over everything else. Panels whose incentives are at least 10 cents per min(as they should ALL be) should be the top rated panels. I personally don't care how long it takes to receive my cashout as long as I get it(good things come to those who wait) nor does the frequency of survey invites make them a top rated panel. Just bcoz a panel pays you within a week or right away DOES NOT mean they're a high ranking panel when the incentive is PENNYS per min, or just bcoz you won a drawing from a panel that has piddly incentives doesn't mean you should rank them so high. Looks to me like half of the survey panelists need to look at the BIG PICTURE. Incentives(pay per min) of a survey is the MOST important aspect of a survey panel. I'd much rather be offered higher incentives than get entires into different drawings that ad up to thousands of dollars when the odds of winning are extremely slim. That money should be used towards higher incentives.

I disagree with most of the panel rankings. I think panel rankings should be by the amount of incentive over everything else. ....

Based on incentives only (UK) I think maybe just 1 panel or 2 are good enough.

To me panel ranking is customer service/help first, especially if surveys have tech faults and they waste your time. The most annoying things are (even with big incentives)-

First being disqualified whilst you're still filling a survey (whatever the incentive, this is always a low point for any panels), or even at submitting stage for the matter;

Second I hate when I'm told that no record of my submitted survey was found, when I know everything was smooth and I submitted it, and this is also a low point in any panel ranking !!

Then incentives...

The good panels (rare) still awarding incentives when things go wrong and they have a good c-s, I like these and rate high.