Just say NO to JD Power

Spazmobot

So, I was routed to a JD Power survey through MyView. I think I've ranted about JD Power on here before - their surveys are always longer than promised and tedious as hell.

(Here's a tip - You will never get these "magical bonuses" they promise for multi-part surveys, if you're routed through another survey platform. So, don't do it, no matter what they promise, or they get free info and you get nothing for your time and effort.)

So, back to the survey at hand. I swore off ever doing ANY JD Power surveys, but I saw that this one was only 5 min long... SUCKER. So, I filled it out. Well, when it was done, it didn't even redirect.

So, they got away with it again! My time, effort and info - they go it all for free.

I mean it this time: NEVER AGAIN!!!!!!!

I strongly suggest everyone avoid JD Power surveys like the plague.

Ive received a couple of them lately and purposely DQ'ed on them both.It was wasn't relevant to me at all .Why keeping asking me questions when I tell you I'm not actively looking to buy a car?Good to know -I will take note and stay away.

You are right in never doing a 2nd part of a routed survey. You will never get any credit as the survey was setup for an original site but never edited when routed. That seems to be true for many survey companies. How lazy can you get.

I never have issues with JD Power surveys. Boring yes but then most surveys are boring to me after doing 10,000 surveys or more in the last few years. To be honest I really don't remember them being longer than stated but that could be the case.

Hi- I got a JD Power survey through myview yesterday that I was eligible for. I don't remember how many points I got from it. I might have only gotten 600 points. Today I was doing surveys on Inbox Dollars, and I got the same survey, which I was then allowed to take again. This time I got $.50 from Inbox Dollars for the same survey. It was one of those surveys where there is four parts, and if you complete all four parts you get additional points or money. The first time I completed the survey, I think I did all four parts, and I did not get any additional points. Today I just completed the first section, because I knew I would not be compensated for the additional sections. I don't mind JD Power surveys as much as I do Opinion Connect or Ipsos. It seems like with both of those survey companies, I am always having problems with the surveys I get .