amazon gift card help please !!!

EdwardJones

good morning ,

I get amazon gift cards always but I dont like to use them , Is thier any way to sell them without big lose ??

please help me :(

Hi- I bought a $500 stereo with the majority of my Amazon cards, and I also purchased ink cartridges for my printer, a set of sheets for my bed and some clothes that I needed. I also bought a few books, DVDs, and CD's that I did not need, but I could not afford them otherwise. I am now saving up for another desktop computer, since mine is over 5 years old, and is getting too slow.

I noticed that you started doing surveys when you lost your job, because you need the money. I need the money too, but I also need more work, and so I spend quite a bit of time looking for more home health care jobs. Surveys are nice for stuff that you would not be able to afford otherwise, but surveys by themselves will not pay the bills I have found out. I have never been eligible for unemployment too. I don't know where you live, but I live in the Chicago area, and I have made $175 so far this year on market research studies , and I am doing one right now that is going to pay me $205 in a few weeks. $380 is almost as much as I make on surveys all year, but my demographics stink. If I was 35, Hispanic and had three kids at home, I could probably legitimately make $3.000 on surveys in a year.

Stay away from all sites that swap or purchase gift cards.

I tried selling on ebay and got paid... and then unpaid by some guys in Russia.

They yanked back the money after they got my codes. It was a visa transaction.

Another time I sold to a company that wanted my charge info to verify I was not a scam.

Then they paid me by check...and the bottom computer numbers were cut in half and they

never returned calls. Stay away!! Just buy something with the cards.

http://www.cardpool.com/ is another one.I have only bought from them but here is something I found on their web site.

Cardpool is legit but they don't buy Amazon cards. It's hard to sell Amazon cards anywhere because unlike most other gift cards Amazon rules prohibit re-selling their cards.

There are places that do and you can find them on http://www.giftcardgranny.com but Cardpool is the only one I have ever sold on and none were Amazon.

http://www.cardpool.com/ is another one.I have only bought from them but here is something I found on their web site.

Cardpool is legit but they don't buy Amazon cards. It's hard to sell Amazon cards anywhere because unlike most other gift cards Amazon rules prohibit re-selling their cards.

There are places that do and you can find them on http://www.giftcardgranny.com but Cardpool is the only one I have ever sold on and none were Amazon.

Good thing to know.I wouldn't sell my Amazon cards anyway I can always get something to give as a gift to someone else.Which justifies out of pocket spending and I can pocket that money and use it elsewhere.I have a budget and I allot money to various categories.Anyway so much for that, another thought is this person could can buy things for his friends then they reimburse him when they get their items.There's ways around things if you put your imagination to it.

Stay away from all sites that swap or purchase gift cards.

I tried selling on ebay and got paid... and then unpaid by some guys in Russia.

They yanked back the money after they got my codes. It was a visa transaction.

Another time I sold to a company that wanted my charge info to verify I was not a scam.

Then they paid me by check...and the bottom computer numbers were cut in half and they

never returned calls. Stay away!! Just buy something with the cards.

Ebay- I would never do a transaction like that - just like I would never buy high end retail handbags or even their clothes that come from China.Know the origin of the transaction read the fine print about getting your money back when transactions go wrong.I hope you told Ebay about what happened.Now I know to stay away from gift cards when it comes to Ebay.

if you plan on selling the codes don't put them in your account.. once it's in the account they can't come off.. and you can't buy gift cards with your gift card balance.

Good thread with some good information. I've never tried to sell a gift card but it's nice to know it's possible I guess. I love my Amazon Gift Cards and codes though. Can always find something I want or need on Amazon.