Test spin not paying not answering BBB either

footfree

I wont do another Test spin survey.Read up on them at the BBB they are not answering peoples emails ,they are not paying or putting points in accounts either.Plus they don't pay with AGC anymore and they are charging 3.5 % interest on paypal(at least I think it's around that amount).I wont do another one and I would advise all others to stay away unless you like doing surveys for free.Should have pulled out last time I cashed out.

Reply sent from the BBB

Complaint ID#: 429109

Business Name: Testspin, Inc.

You recently requested our help concerning a problem with the company named above.

The company has not responded to BBB to date. If you have heard from the company please contact BBB at (408)278-7400.

We encourage you to use our ONLINE COMPLAINT system to keep up with the progress of this complaint.

Man it's getting really bad. I did a $10 one for Valued Opinions. It said a $1.50 but after opening the survey it said it was a special one and pays $10. So I completed it and was only paid the $1.50. But I had a screenshot showing the letter saying $10 and later Valuid said I would be getting the other $8.50 in a few weeks It's been over 3 months and I keep getting excuses.................... :x

Man it's getting really bad. I did a $10 one for Valued opinions. It said a $1.50 but after opening the survey it said it was a special one and pays $10. So I completed it and was only paid the $1.50. But I had a screenshot showing the letter saying $10 and later Valuid said I would be getting the other $8.50 in a few weeks It's been over 3 months and I keep getting excuses.................... :x

Are you kidding me? I had this happen on one of theirs and I never got my money beyond what they had offered in the beginning. I thought it was a one time glitch. I think the days of me dong surveys are dwindling down.

Man it's getting really bad. I did a $10 one for Valued opinions. It said a $1.50 but after opening the survey it said it was a special one and pays $10. So I completed it and was only paid the $1.50. But I had a screenshot showing the letter saying $10 and later Valuid said I would be getting the other $8.50 in a few weeks It's been over 3 months and I keep getting excuses.................... :x

Are you kidding me? I had this happen on one of theirs and I never got my money beyond what they had offered in the beginning. I thought it was a one time glitch. I think the days of me dong surveys are dwindling down.

Do you remember it was about XFINITY by COMCAST in 3 parts but really wasn't that long to do?? Check your 'rewards statement' this survey I got on '21/04/2015 Miscellaneous $1.50 # 10329322' so check and see and if it is the same, I'll forward you the attachments so you to will get paid what was suppose to be paid. These creeps Valuid Opinion want to keep everyone's $8.50 and there making a killing, but they got a $30,000 keeping everyone's extra. Only this time they got caught. I wonder how many surveys sites erase the first page on some surveys that tell how much is really suppose to be paid. This isn't the first time a site has under paid and I have emailed the owner of the survey and told them I did get paid what was to be paid. Anyway check it out, let me know either here or email me at home..................... :?

Do you remember it was about XFINITY by COMCAST in 3 parts but really wasn't that long to do?? Check your 'rewards statement' this survey I got on '21/04/2015 Miscellaneous $1.50 # 10329322' so check and see and if it is the same, I'll forward you the attachments so you to will get paid what was suppose to be paid. These creeps Valuid Opinion want to keep everyone's $8.50 and there making a killing, but they got a $30,000 keeping everyone's extra. Only this time they got caught. I wonder how many surveys sites erase the first page on some surveys that tell how much is really suppose to be paid. This isn't the first time a site has under paid and I have emailed the owner of the survey and told them I did get paid what was to be paid. Anyway check it out, let me know either here or email me at home..................... :?

I know they make money off of us, they have to. But to take what the other site offers and keep it, that is just wrong. I just cashed out for a Macy's card today. I only have 2 to choose from there. I am not willing to pay $2 extra for an Amazon card.

I know they make money off of us, they have to. But to take what the other site offers and keep it, that is just wrong. I just cashed out for a Macy's card today. I only have 2 to choose from there. I am not willing to pay $2 extra for an Amazon

Did you check to see if it was the same survey that you did a while back that you thought was just a glitch................ :?::?:

ive got a lot of points that haven't been posted in the past year. ive contacted them several times and no response here either. I like $! to cash-out and im dumping them

ive got a lot of points that haven't been posted in the past year. ive contacted them several times and no response here either. I like $! to cash-out and im dumping them

Good luck getting them to pay you-They still haven't answered me or posted my points .I don't think we will see our money.I wont do anymore business with them -they are no better then thieves in my book.

I know they make money off of us, they have to. But to take what the other site offers and keep it, that is just wrong. I just cashed out for a Macy's card today. I only have 2 to choose from there. I am not willing to pay $2 extra for an Amazon

Did you check to see if it was the same survey that you did a while back that you thought was just a glitch................ :?::?:

I did check and I did not get credit for that. I am going to email them. They have always been pretty good about getting back to me, so I hope they are this time as well. Dang!

I did check and I did not get credit for that. I am going to email them. They have always been pretty good about getting back to me, so I hope they are this time as well. Dang!

If it's the same one let me know I (let me know if you need the survey number again) have the screenshots and can send them to you. I finally got paid and they gave me $10.00. I hope I will still get some surveys now, that $10 is useless otherwise................ :roll: