Shame on Lightspeed

kbennette200

Call Lightspeed at 1-877-839-5030. When the automated voice answers your call, press "0" so that you can be directed to the operator. Once you get to the operator, tell him/her your problem and they'll direct you to the appropriate person so that you can get your points. Be sure to have the survey # with you when you call

Hope the phone call fixed things for you. But being able to get a picture (called a "screenshot") is probably a useful skill in dealing with survey companies.

In Windows XP, do this: 1) Hit Alt+PrintScreen

2) Open Print (Start, All Progs, Accessories, Print)

3) Edit, Paste

4)File, SaveAs

Save it as a picture file and then do whatever with it.

If you have some other operating system such as Vista or Mac, just Google "how to save a screenshot" or something similar and you'll find the info.

I really dont expect to receive it either,I knew when that popped up I should take a picture and email it to them asking them for the points.Wish I knew how to snap a picture anyways

I have started doing this at the beginning of surveys where it shows the points I am supposed to get, and near the end when they are doing things like your age because they will often get all the answers and then ask your age and other demograpics in order to give you an error screen and cheat you out of points. If I suspect they might cheat me, I will take a screen shot at the end also.

Here is how to take a picture. When viewing the screen, press the "Print Scrn" key on your keyboard. It should be to the right of the F12 key on a normal keyboard. Nothing will appear to happen but at this point a screen shot is stored on your clipboard. Open up the Microsoft paint program (if you are using windows and either hold the Cntl + V keys to paste or click on "Edit" at the left top of the paint program and select "Paste" from the drop down menu. Now select "Save" and give the file a name. Save it as a JPEG as it will compress it and make it smaller to send as an email attachment.

ONE OTHER TIP and this is very important. Always have the time clock running in task bar at the lower right. Before taking the screen shot, place your mouse right under the time. Doing this will cause a pop up of the date. Then take your screen shot. This way when you send the screen shot as an attachment, you can tell them to look at the date and time in the corner. They can check the date and time you started the survey and see that the completion screen shot is a match. Otherwise they will think you took a screen shot of a survey you completed at some other time.

Note, be ready to take you screen shot as soon as you put the mouse cursor under the time. If you leave it too long the pop up will disappear and it won't come back when you move your cursor under it. Too get it back you have to double click on the time and then close the date and time window that appears.

• 5 months later...
Call Lightspeed at 1-877-839-5030. When the automated voice answers your call, press "0" so that you can be directed to the operator. Once you get to the operator, tell him/her your problem and they'll direct you to the appropriate person so that you can get your points. Be sure to have the survey # with you when you call

Thank you kbennette200! The phone number thing worked great!

I had 5 Surveys that I had completed and not gotten credit for - over 3,500 points! I tried for 9 months to contact them via email and thru their website with literally NO response - not even an autoresponder.

After reading your post, I called them. I talked to a very nice lady who had the points in my account 2 days later!! :D