Product to test funny wording

footfree

So I read the bottle my product came in and on the label it read "please rinse with clean water". I started thinking hmm as opposed to dirty water ,huh ?Made me laugh.

Probably should have said 'no soapy water' or something but yea they should have added a little more context to that part of the instructions.

If you don't mind me asking, which company are you testing the product for? I haven't received any product tests before from any survey company, so just curious if this is another company I should sign up for? But, I'm only interested if they pay via cash or paypal.

If you don't mind me asking, which company are you testing the product for? I haven't received any product tests before from any survey company, so just curious if this is another company I should sign up for? But, I'm only interested if they pay via cash or paypal.

The only companies I get to test products for are Ipsos,Mindfield and e-rewards.Oh ya and sometimes GTM sends them out also.

Huh, funny, from e-rewards? I've been with them for years (only learned that they weren't actually the only survey site like that, a couple months ago) - never gotten any mention of a product test from them, that's lame.

Since signing up for a bunch of them a few months ago to test the waters, I haven't yet actually received any product tests from any of them, but of the ones I've tried, the ones that seem to ask the most if I'd be interested in product testing, are Harris Poll Online and Pinecone Research. Hopefully I'll actually get to try doing it sometime. :)