Finally paid Valued Opinions Thanks Isabel

1957horses

So since 4/21/15 I've been waiting for the additional $8.50 from Valued Opinions. I did a $1.50 survey but on cover page after clicking to do the survey, it said (had screenshot of this page and of the last page confirming it WAS completed)

"You have been selected to complete a section of the survey which will take the maximum amount of time indicated in the survey invitation. Because of this, your incentive for completing this survey will be paid $10.00"

I was only paid $1.50

I had always believed in the saying 'getting more with honey then vinegar' and being polite, but some of these survey sites do not, I'm finding more underhanded dismay as the years go by....................... :cry:

Every month since then 1st week in April to be exact emailing to get paid the rest and always a runaround..................... :x

So the other day I emailed this and first time giving this kind ultimatum (of but with threats I'm always afraid they'll close my account or not send surveys after but).............................. :roll:

Hello Isabel,

~~~~~~~~~~~5th email in 15 weeks~~~~~~~~~

IT HAS BEEN OVER 15 WEEKS I WANT TO BE PAID JUST LIKE YOU GET PAID.

PLEASE DON'T GIVE ME THE ONLY OTHER CHOICE BUT GO TO THE BBB

I completed survey 21/04/2015 Miscellaneous $1.50 # 10329322

It was about EXFINTY in 3 parts and was suppose to pay $10.00 but I see

I was only given a $1.50.

I do have a screenshot of beginning page before the start of survey, and

it says"You have been selected to complete a section of the survey which

will take the maximum amount of time indicated in the survey invitation.

Because of this, your incentive for completing this survey will be paid

$10.00"

Please see attachments

Please credit my account with another $8.50 to make it $10.00

PLEASE RESPOND.

Thank You

GOD Bless,

``````````````THE LAST RESPONCE` (5 others always saying a delay on getting paid various excuses)`````

Dear Valued Opinions member,

We sincerely apologize for the delay. There has been some technical issues that have delayed the reward. I will go ahead and reward your account manually.

You will receive a $10 credit into your account within 24 hours. If you do not receive this credit within 24 hours, please notify us so we can re-send the credit. Once again we apologize for the delay and inconvenience.

Kind regards

The credit is now in my account. I did that email after I cashed out so if my account was closed on me, at least I'd have that

So Thank You Isabel.................... :D

Now we shall see if I get any more surveys. If not then this 4 month fight was all for nothing................ :|

• 3 weeks later...
So since 4/21/15 I've been waiting...

I had always believed in the saying 'getting more with honey then vinegar' and being polite, but some of these survey sites do not, I'm finding more underhanded dismay as the years go by....................... :cry:

Hello Isabel ~~~~~~~~~~~5th email in 15 weeks~~~~~~~~~ IT HAS BEEN OVER 15 WEEKS I WANT TO BE PAID JUST LIKE YOU GET PAID. PLEASE DON'T GIVE ME THE ONLY OTHER CHOICE BUT GO TO THE BBB ...

Well done. It needs to insist!! :D

Trying not to pay very common with them (& others must add), I did a mobile survey for a week texted info e added more online to a diary which was clearly displaying my text, photos and submitted it successfully. Then they said they never received it!!! :twisted:

I did also insist and got it paid at the end, but what a dishonest bunch of greedy companies I concluded after many years, very few are reliable :wink: . Isabel... must have left after seeing for whom she had to work for! And so did 'Emma'!!