Admin marking unresolved issues as resolved

XLII80

I have an ongoing complaint against ItsYourView, they won't pay until you reach £50, I reached £48 over four months ago and the surveys dried up

I put in a complaint about this, it was marked as resolved by ItsYourView just for giving me a stock cut and paste response. I marked this as unacceptable and came in today to find I no longer have any right to reply and the complaint marked as resolved by the admin

Nothing has changed, I'm still not receiving surveys which means they don't have to pay up. Why did the admin on here mark this as resolved ? I stated that I got access to a survey from ItsYourView via mutualpoints but that just gives me points on mutual points, not the £2 needed to reach the £50 via ItsYourView so my complaint still stands

Most Survey companies pull this "resolved" crap. Global Test Market and Zoom Panel do nothing and then send you an email saying the issue is resolved. This is done for two reason. First it is laziness and second, this is part of the scam. You know when you complete a survey and then get an error at the end so they don't have to pay you? This is part of it. The survey companies know you will complain so they try to trick you into thinking the complaint got resolved. They are hoping you get the email and figure everything was taken care of and don't pursue it anymore.

• 3 months later...

I believe the issue is always makered as resolved unless you respond in a set amount of time. When this happens to me I just come to this site and go to the complain section, find the complain and type in the response of "Not resolved". It is then up to the survey company to respond back. Just keep answering their response with two words, "Not Resolved", until they fix it. This site was down for months so that may have been the issue too. By the time it came up, you could no longer respond.

Please do not be disheartened. You do not really have a complaint, you are simply not making the demographics for certain surveys. I stayed at £49 for nearly a year with them before I got my final £2 survey which took me over the £50 mark and I could cash out. I became very upset about it until I realised it is really about whether or not you meet the demographics for what surveys they send out. I did cash out with them but it took awhile. Go back in and complete your profile again and wait. Do not get desperate or send anything else to customer services, simply wait for the survey to arrive, patiently and with good grace, and it will. If you make a nuisance of yourself to customer services, they simply will not send you anything out in the way of invitations. I do not know if there is such a thing as a blacklist in survey world but there may be, I cannot tell. I certainly would not be surprised if there was!

Take heart

LizzieAnn :D