Panelbase - yes or no?

kell-b

Hi

I'm just wanting to know other peoples experience with this site. I have been a member since June 2007 and up until August 2007 was receiving a couple of surveys each month and then nothing till October 2007 and I have received nothing at all since then. I have been stuck at £9 since then and the redemption threshold is £10. I feel I was lured in with all the surveys at the beginning and then just left as I'm so near the £10 mark. I contacted them two weeks ago saying very honestly how I felt and I received a reply saying words to the effect of I have not been forgotten and sorry I have not received any surveys and to check my profile is complete. Also when my profiles matches a survey I will be amoungst the first the send it out to.

I have checked my profile and it was 98% complete, I was missing two answers regarding magazines. I still have not received any surveys.

Have others received money from this site, or have the been left hanging?

Hi,

I have been with them a short while and only have £6 but dont get very regular invitations. They often need you to have broadband which I dont or some kind of flash or advanced stuff on your computer and unfortunately I just dont qualify, I wonder if that might be the case with you? I have done a few for them recently and had some very nice replies as to why I dont get them more often. There is a lovely chap called Angus who was really helpful to me with completing and updating my profile and I am just hanging in there until I reach £10 - BACS no less is their payment method - my favourite! I hope you get on better now, but sometimes you just have to be patient, cos with pureprofile I was stuck at £24.35 for over a year until I suddenly got a survey and was able to cash in at £25! patience is always needed.

hope this helps

LizzieAnn xx

• 3 weeks later...
Hi

I'm just wanting to know other peoples experience with this site. I have been a member since June 2007 and up until August 2007 was receiving a couple of surveys each month and then nothing till October 2007 and I have received nothing at all since then. I have been stuck at £9 since then and the redemption threshold is £10. I feel I was lured in with all the surveys at the beginning and then just left as I'm so near the £10 mark. I contacted them two weeks ago saying very honestly how I felt and I received a reply saying words to the effect of I have not been forgotten and sorry I have not received any surveys and to check my profile is complete. Also when my profiles matches a survey I will be amoungst the first the send it out to.

I have checked my profile and it was 98% complete, I was missing two answers regarding magazines. I still have not received any surveys.

Have others received money from this site, or have the been left hanging?

Hi kell.b. I've spotted your post and thought that I would answer your concerns. The fact that your balance was at £9 and you were almost at the redemption threshold has absolutely no connection with the volume of surveys that you receive. It isn't the case that you have been 'lured' and it concerns me that you might think this.

Unlike other panels, we don't bombard our members with surveys, instead sending on average one or two invitations each month, however this is not guaranteed. This explains why you may have experienced a period of more frequent invitations followed by a period with less invitations.

There are many variables that contribute to the frequency of survey invitations being sent, and not all members receive the same volumes. Project-specific requirements determine who we are able to invite to surveys in order to effectively execute research on behalf of our clients. We also aim to pre-select members only for those surveys that are relevant to them. We use the information stored within panelbase.net accounts (from the 'my details' section) to assist with this process and in order to minimise the potential for members being 'screened out' of surveys, as we recognise how frustrating this can be.

I'm sure that you will be invited to participate in more surveys in the near future and will continue to build your rewards and cash them in when you reach the redemption trigger point. Having checked your account, I can see that you have been invited to two surveys in the last month, have completed one of those, and are now over the redemption trigger point so you will be able to withdraw your rewards whenever you like.

Further to LizzieAnn's kind remarks, we are a genuine operation, offer a high level of support, and value our members. It is worth noting that we also pay well above the industry average for surveys, and also pay out faster than any other panel (as far as I'm aware). From redemption to rewards being in your bank account (assuming you choose the BACS payment option) typically takes less than 7 working days. Cheque and voucher redemption options are also available, and are usually completed within 14 days, again being one of the fastest in the industry.

If I can be of further assistance please don't hesitate to contact me directly via [email protected] or using our UK freephone number 0800 195 8492 (free from UK landlines, mobile networks may charge).

Best wishes and thanks for being a valued member of panelbase.net,

Angus Webb

Technical Director

http://www.panelbase.net

ooh, Angus, what can I say, you have made me blush! :oops::oops:

However, its nice to know that you can come on here without fear or favour and personally answer any concerns. Its nice to know that surveypolice are so well respected within the community, dont you think?

LizzieAnn :D:D

We fully support the surveypolice.com website and welcome their efforts in upholding industry standards.

I am happy to respond to all enquiries regarding panelbase.net in an open forum as we are a genuine panel operator and take all panelist feedback seriously.

Kind regards,

Angus

Hi

Within quick sucession I received 2 surveys, only 1 that I qualified for, but it took me over the £10 redemption point. What I must say is how prompt they are at sending the cheques out. I claimed my reward on sunday 13 April, and I received the cheque today thursday 17 April. This is the quickest turnaround I have experienced and felt that I must point this out to people. Also they are very prompt in dealing with questions emailed direct to them.

• 3 weeks later...
We fully support the surveypolice.com website and welcome their efforts in upholding industry standards.

I am happy to respond to all enquiries regarding panelbase.net in an open forum as we are a genuine panel operator and take all panelist feedback seriously.

Kind regards,

Angus

Thank you Angus and Panelbase for your support of SurveyPolice.

For reference sake, Panelbase can be found on SurveyPolice here: http://www.surveypolice.com/panelbase.net

• 1 month later...