You Gov rave

footfree

Okay I said I wouldn't go for the $100 dollar payout again but now I'm not sure.I cashed out in April and since then I have done enough surveys to cash out again.I have already acquired over 30,000 points.I say that's pretty impressive for them.

No, you don't have to reach $100 - but it is to your benefit to do so. You get 500 pts usually for a survey, sometimes 1000pts. Now, the way they do the prizes, the longer you hold off, the more you'll get. The reason we hold out for the $100 is because 100,000 pts = $100. So it's the best for the money.

100,000 pts = $100 visa gc or $100 amazon

65,000 pts - $50 visa or amazon <---See what I mean? Points don't count for as much.

35,000pts = $15 Amazon <---what a joke..

There are other prizes mised in between like Footlocker, nike, gamestop, etc. Smallest prize not a donation is $30,000 pts for a $25 gc to movie theatre, so that's not bad, but I personally would rather have cash. Their surveys are pretty short for the most part, it usually takes me less than 10 minutes. I get a few of their surveys per week,so I do have to be patient to get the $100. It's up to personal preference but I think it's worth it to wait.

I cashed out last year in June, and I only have 60K. I even had m daughter do two of them when they asked her to. Hmmm.......I am not sure about this one. I have always heard that it takes 2 years to cash out and I do agree with that.

I really like YouGov but I don't have the patience to wait that long so I cash out for the $25 CVS or walgreens gift card at 30,000 points. Kudos to everyone that waits for the $100 mark.

love love love YouGov ... I've made $75 in gift cards this year and I also once got a survey on there that gave me a month credit on my netflix account. The best part I think is the fact that they still do hard gift cards which are much easier to keep track off than electronic ones

so it's 50c to $1 per survey.. are we talking 20 minute surveys?

Their surveys vary in length- they could be anywhere from 5 to the very most 15 minutes in length.Recently my daughter got to do a teen survey for them she has to do a 3 part health study that pays a good amount of points then they will also give her a $25 agc once all parts of the study is done.First time I cashed out it took 5 years to get $100,second 3 years.It wouldn't have taken that long if I had done all the surveys they sent, so now I do ,that's why I can cash out faster.They are political surveys and now with the election coming up I'm hoping they'll be sending more.They do send out standard surveys once in awhile but their surveys are a little different then the norm.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi- I just finally started doing surveys with YouGov tonight, and I have 3,000 points already. I figure with the political campaign heating up, that they might be doing more surveys. Do people that are members of YouGov get DQ'd very much? At least I did not get DQ'd tonight. Do they also have paypal? I did not see it there, but I might have just missed it. I also completed a $.50 survey on Mindfield tonight, but I started the survey 2 minutes after I received it.

Hi- I just finally started doing surveys with yougov tonight, and I have 3,000 points already. I figure with the political campaign heating up, that they might be doing more surveys. Do people that are members of yougov get DQ'd very much? At least I did not get DQ'd tonight. Do they also have paypal? I did not see it there, but I might have just missed it. I also completed a $.50 survey on mindfield tonight, but I started the survey 2 minutes after I received it.

I have been DQ'ed but it's so seldom that it doesn't really matter.I'm talking like a 1 in fifty shot of it happening.Have you had the chance to look over their rewards ?The more points you have they have more valuable they are.First time I cashed for the check out it took me 5 years ,second time around three for the Visa card(no longer have checks).I swore I wouldn't do it again but I might.The Visa card isn't good online so read up on conditions before ordering one.Reason it took 5 years is that I didnt do all the surveys that were sent. I now do.Plus I think the more you do the more they send out.I might be wrong but I do seem to be getting more.

as ive mentioned in some posts earlier, I love em! sometimes I get to the $100 spot a couple times a year. and since I downloaded 1 of their apps, I get 1000 points for that every month. I very rarely have a survey that takes over 5 minutes. at times I get 4 or more surveys a week. also here lately ive been getting to do 2 surveys at a time thru some of the email invites. its not the fastest way to make some money, but its pretty darn reliable. ive always had great customer service from them too, which I say is a definite plus! anytime I have had a problem, they almost always take care of me. they will/do talk to you anytime and pretty quick about it too. I hit the $100 earlier this year and im right at 38,000 already. id do their surveys all day long if I could get that many.