visa cards !!

EdwardJones

Hello ,

I got more than 30 visa card codes per month from diffrent sites so that I need to claim them with one visa card , but the website tell me that I cant and I need to claim them Separately .

this the massage from na.citiprepaid.com/ " Aggregator Virtual cards are non-reloadable. Each code must be on a separate Virtual Card account.

We do apologize for any inconvenience this may cause. Your satisfaction is our top priority. Please do not hesitate to contact us at (866) 326-8689 for further assistance.

Citi® Prepaid Card Services

(866)326-8689 "

help me please :(

i'm assuming each site has its own card.. i would just use each one to buy amazon gift cards and then put all of them into one amazon account..

Is each card worth $10? I don't think he would be happy with converting them to Amazon. He is currently unemployed, and he is looking for money. Aren't they only good for two months or something like that? Could you use them to pay some bills on line, and could you go to a grocery store and buy $5 worth of groceries, and ask for $5 cash back so you can finish your card? I am getting a $100 visa, and I am going to buy some groceries with it, and then ask for cash back for the rest of it, and deposit it in my checking account. I wonder if you went to your bank if somehow they could deposit the money that is in the visa cards in your checking account? I might ask at my bank if I can do that. I have a market research thing that I am getting paid $205 in visa in a few days, and I might ask about that. I need the money to pay bills.

You can open a PayPal account and get a card reader that will work with a smartphone. You can swipe your visa cards and cash will be deposited in your account. You will receive a debit card from PayPal that you can use anywhere, including the ATM machine. I hope you fine this information helpful, it works for me.