Any quick payment for VISA prepaid?

NFriday

Hi- I was wondering if there are any survey companies that offer paypal or Visa prepaid, where it does not take two weeks or more to get your money. I know there are some survey companies that send you your Amazon codes in a day or two. Are there any companies that offer paypal or prepaid Visa that are that quick to give you your money? I have mostly gone with Amazon. The only survey company I have received money from is inboxdollar, and I have always asked them to send me a check. I noticed that there are a few survey companies that will deposit the funds directly to your bank account, but none of the companies that do receive more than an average of two stars. How long does it take to get your money from Pinecone?

I agree, some of the major ones do take a while. I'm not in a hurry, so it doesn't bother me too much, long as I can count on them to pay soon enough that I'm not worried they just forgot completely (so far I haven't seen any taking 2 weeks or more; about a week seems average for most of them, though). If you do care about that... of the ones I use:

* Opinion Outpost lets you get paid by paypal, and they generally send your money within an hour (same with the others in that same family, but OO is the only one that actually pays remotely decently per survey, from what I can tell). Always in way less than a day.

* Valued Opinions offers prepaid electronic visas, and they generally validate and send out your payments in roughly a day. Personally I tried their prepaid visas and don't much care for them, too much of a pain - I take amazon cash from them instead, save the extra couple dollars in processing fees and not have to worry about figuring out where I can actually spend exactly 20 dollars before they expire. But if you don't mind prepaid visas, they're alright.

* Paidviewpoint also pays by paypal, and the one cashout I've gotten so far (they don't send nearly as many surveys as those two, so I've only gotten one) processed and was sent in about a day as well.

* One of many reasons I like socialopinions (apparently better known as clearvoice), their payment system is entirely automated, so they send you payment literally minutes after you request it. They technically have a prepaid visa option, but it's even crappier than valued opinions' (10 dollar Mastercard through Payoneer), so I definitely wouldn't bother with it (they also have Amazon), but it is technically there.

Opinion Outpost has a $10 minimum for PayPal. Payment within minutes of cashing out usually. Then another day or two to hit your bank account if you go that route via PayPal transfer to your linked bank accout.

Pinecone pays the day after you take the survey usually in points which you can then cash out via PayPal (if you are eligible) which takes another day or two if I recall correctly. Then PayPal transfer to your bank.

Swagbucks varies from one business day after you cash out to 14 business days and has a $25 minimum for PayPal.

Hi- Thanks for all the advice. I just cashed out for a $20 Visa at valuedopinions. I checked on the payoneer at clearvoice, and they charge you $.50 for putting it on your card, and then they charge you after eight weeks, and then they charge you $1.35 for using the ATM machine. I assume you are charged for every time you use it. I will pass on that. I just asked for $40 in Amazon instead. I will have to see if I have enough to cash out in Pinecone too. I have $45 in Inbox Dollars to, and I will ask for a check from them. I've got to see how much I have in mysurvey too. It seems like surveys have been slow lately.

I have gotten $50 checks from Global Test Market, but it takes a good month to receive (they also have PayPal). I just got a $25 VISA from MyView which came 2 wks after ordering. A lot of the sites offer Walmart. Perhaps you could use the Walmart card to buy a VISA card.

Or if you drive you could use the Walmart card for a 3cent discount at the pump.However that's what they do here in Texas, not sure if they offer that where you live.

Hi- Does Walmart have gas stations in Texas? They do not in the midwest. I wonder if I could get a Walmart card, and use it to buy gas at Sam's Club, where I usually buy gas? Does anybody know. I know when I was in New Orleans over Christmas, I had to get a prescription filled on Christmas Eve. I called up Walmart, which was a ten minute drive from where my Sister lives, and explained that I had a Sam's Club prescription, and I wanted to know if I could get it filled at Walmart. I was told no, even though my Sister said she thought I would be able to. She ended up driving me to Sam's Club which was a half hour drive. When I told them that Walmart said I could not get it filled there, the technician said that they could have filled it at Walmart.

Sam's Club always has the cheapest gas in the Chicago area though. Hopefully I can use my Visa prepaid card for $205 that I am getting in the mail this week for doing a market research product test at the gas pump at Sam's Club.

Hi- I got my $100 visa debit card from myview today, only 6 days after I asked for it, and I got my $205 visa debit card today for the market research I did recently, but when I wanted to go to the farmer's market this morning, I took both my cards to the ATM machine at my bank, and I found out that I could not take any cash out of either of the cards. Both of the cards say debit on them, but then on the back it says you must use the card as a credit card, and you cannot use it at an ATM or to get cash back. Does that mean that I can't go to the grocery store and buy groceries, and then ask for an additional $10 back from the card? I've never had over $100 before in a prepaid Visa card. This means that I won't be able to use them at Sam's Club to buy gas too, since you cannot use the card at the gas pump. I can understand know why people are not as happy with the card. I think I will stick with Amazon or Paypal next time. I still have another $20 Visa prepaid card I am expecting from somebody else. Can I use one of these prepaid Visas to pay a bill online, such as phone?

Hi- I got my $100 visa debit card from myview today, only 6 days after I asked for it, and I got my $205 visa debit card today for the market research I did recently, but when I wanted to go to the farmer's market this morning, I took both my cards to the ATM machine at my bank, and I found out that I could not take any cash out of either of the cards. Both of the cards say debit on them, but then on the back it says you must use the card as a credit card, and you cannot use it at an ATM or to get cash back. Does that mean that I can't go to the grocery store and buy groceries, and then ask for an additional $10 back from the card? I've never had over $100 before in a prepaid Visa card. This means that I won't be able to use them at Sam's Club to buy gas too, since you cannot use the card at the gas pump. I can understand know why people are not as happy with the card. I think I will stick with Amazon or Paypal next time. I still have another $20 Visa prepaid card I am expecting from somebody else. Can I use one of these prepaid Visas to pay a bill online, such as phone?
You should be able to go to the grocery store and use the card(s) as a credit purchase. Not sure about getting cash back as well. To use online you MAY need to go to the web address on the back of the card and change/add name/address information. Sometimes your info is already there. Sometimes the info is the card issuer's data and you need to change it to your own. Some online sites match name and/or address for the purchase to the card which is why you need to check when using it online.

"Debit" is confusing for this type of prepaid card IMO as all it really means is the money is "debited" right away from the value on the card even though it is processed as a "credit" transaction.

I went through the same thing Nancy, what I was told was if a name or your name is embossed on the card you can use ATM's. If there is no name on the card , which the prepaid visa only says debit card, you can't use ATM. I have a 150 visa from a focus group and still trying to figure out how to transform it into cash.

Hi- I got $25 worth of gas with one of my cards, and also spent $18 at two different grocery stores, and one of the grocery stores was having their grand opening, and they had a multitude of free samples, including a free Vienna hot dog on a bun. The guy in front of me when I got my hot dog asked for ketchup for his dog, an the guy replied that they did not have ketchup. Vienna hot dogs are made in Chicago, and it is a Chicago thing that you do not put ketchup on a dog. I need to get some minutes for my pre paid cell phone too, and I am going to try to use one of the cards to pay my at&t bill and get my license plates renewed. I also purchased a ticket for $10 for a concert out at Ravinia next month. I am going to see Joey Alexander who is a 12 year old jazz pianist who is fantastic.

Hi- Does Walmart have gas stations in Texas? They do not in the midwest. I wonder if I could get a Walmart card, and use it to buy gas at Sam's Club, where I usually buy gas? Does anybody know. I know when I was in New Orleans over Christmas, I had to get a prescription filled on Christmas Eve. I called up Walmart, which was a ten minute drive from where my Sister lives, and explained that I had a Sam's Club prescription, and I wanted to know if I could get it filled at Walmart. I was told no, even though my Sister said she thought I would be able to. She ended up driving me to Sam's Club which was a half hour drive. When I told them that Walmart said I could not get it filled there, the technician said that they could have filled it at Walmart.

Sam's Club always has the cheapest gas in the Chicago area though. Hopefully I can use my Visa prepaid card for $205 that I am getting in the mail this week for doing a market research product test at the gas pump at Sam's Club.

No they are not Walmart gas stations but Murphy Stations that are located on Walmart's property's and they let you use the Walmart gift card for a .03 cent discount.Plus Murphy has it's own gas stations that are not on Walmart's property's and they do not accept the discount card. As for Sam's they do have their own stations just not sure if they take Walmart gift cards as payment.I guess you could check their web site.