Any gas gift cards?

NFriday

Swagbucks has Exxon cards. I know there are more. I have seen Shell, but I can't remember on which site. I will look though. mypoints has Shell cards, but there aren't any $50 ones being offered. mypoints also offers BP cards. Gratis Points offers a FuelCircle award. I think quite a few of the sites do.

FuelCircle is a good one. I've chosen it as a reward twice at the $25 level on ipoll. The first time they send you the physical card in the mail and from then on the card is reloaded instantly whenever you redeem your codes on the FuelCircle website. I chose Chevron and Texaco but you can choose other gas stations as well. Both times I used the card at the pump with no problems whatsoever. Really comes in handy when money is tight.

http://fuelcircle.com <--------Click here for more info.

I've been using FuelCircle monthly (Gratis Points) for around 2 yrs. For the 1st yr, I got Exxon/Mobil. Then my card switched to BP. Never a problem redeeming or using. Definitely comes in handy!

I have mixed feeling about purchasing gas at BP. I hate what they did to the Gulf Coast, but sometimes they are cheaper. I get my gas probably 75% of the time at Sam's Club because they are always the cheapest. A tank of gas for my Honda Civic lasts me at least a month though. I have to go home to Michigan at the end of the month. I normally buy my gas in Indiana when I do that, because their gas tax is much less. I heard that their gas tax just went way up recently though, and currently gas is cheaper right now in Illinois. I definitely have mixed feelings about Walmart and the way they treat their employees. The only thing I ever buy at Sam's Club is gas, tires for my car, and car batteries. I used to buy all my meds there too, but in order to get the $10 for 90 day prescriptions, you have to be a plus member now, which runs $100 a year.

Hi- I just checked on Gas Buddy, and the Sam's Club here in Evanston has the cheapest price by far except for Food4Less, which is only a penny more. The gas at Sam's Club is $3.332 a gallon right now, and at all of the other stations it is over $3.60. It is because the gas tax in Cook county is obnoxious. If you go to the collar counties it is $3.32 at all the stations or less. In Indiana right now gas is at least $3.10 a gallon in NW Indiana. Indiana used to have one of the lowest gas taxes in the country. They must have raised it recently. In SW Michigan from I come from gas is $2.98 a gallon. I know when I visited my sister in New Orleans over Christmas. Gas was $1.81 at the Sam's Club we went to, and the line was a mile long on Christmas eve.