Surveyhead How do you get the $5.00 bonus fee for signing up

winnie

Where did you get the idea you could only cash out in $20 increments? I cashed out for $25 last time - and it let me enter what amount I wanted to cash out.

I earned over $26.00 last cycle - got every penny. It took them about 4 weeks to honor my cashout request.

But I am getting weekly confirmation notices.

You have to reach a threshold of $25.00 to cash out but yet you can only withdraw in the denomination of $20.00.So are all withdrawl denominations in $20.00 intervals?If that's the case you can never receive the $5.00 bonus sign up fee.To me thats false advertisement and isnt that illegal?

This is similar to what I experienced my first time cashing out with Focusline. I had reached the $25 minimum payout level, all verified and nothing pending. When I went to cash out, $20 was the only amount that was available from the drop down menu. I cashed out for the $20, a little peeved but moved on and forgot about it. Thanks to some big online focus panels, I was able to cash out again 4 weeks later. This time I had three choices, $20, $25, and the exact amount of account balance. This has been the case the next 2 cashouts.

• 3 months later...