Anybody get a Nielsen survey from Pinecone?

NFriday

Hi- Did anybody get an email from Pinecone that contained a link to a Neilsen survey that was invalid? I just emailed Karen Scott about it. I did not know they sent other other company's surveys.

This makes sense. As a Pinecone member myself, I recently received a very short Neilson survey in the mail with $2.00 in cash stuffed inside. It was on radio and television viewership. It also promised an incentive of an additional $5 check to be mailed in September for completing it. So I filled it out (took less than 2 min), and put it in the mail. One of the questions also asked if I'd be interested in surveys like this in the future. Of course I marked "yes". However, I believe what makes Nielson unique is that they select people at random to complete surveys via over the phone or via snail mail, and you can't sign up with them.

Hi- I got a reminder that I had not completed the survey. I clicked the link and this time it worked. It only took me 10 minutes at the most to finish the survfey. I wish Pinecone would send me more surveys, but in the four months I have been a member I have only gotten something like 9 surveys.