About Redeem Opinion Outpost

kingkong

Dear all.

I had a problem with redeem OO.

I can redeem in Prize Draw any more but can't redeem with paypal. my paypal is verify.

OO say this error:

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

We cannot process your claim at this time. We ask for your patience as we investigate the reason behind this. This will most likely take us one week. During this time you can continue to take surveys and collect rewards.

We cannot process your claim at this time. Please ensure that JavaScript is enabled on your internet browser by logging off the website and deleting all cookies and temporary internet files by going into the menu

Tools > Internet options > General > Delete temporary files, history, cookies, saved passwords and web form information

Click on ‘Delete’ and select to delete cookies and temporary internet files. Close all your internet windows. Open our website in a new internet window, log in and try to claim again.

We cannot process your claim at this time. Please be sure that when you claim your rewards, you are in your country of residence.

although i can't donate to A red cross

can any one see me how to fix it?? i email to helpdesk many many time but they did not answer me the right way.

So bored.

Thanks all read this.