my view slow going

peach6

I can really tell that my view has changed not only you need more points to cash out but I think I am getting a lot less surveys and qualify for less getting the 100 for DQ helps but it is going to take me a lot longer to be able to cash out it used to be once a month I am close to the 1 month since my last cash out and still need 10,000 more points...............a little bummed

HI- I got at least 800 points today. It seems like I get the great majority of my points at the end of the week. I just cashed out a few weeks ago for a $100 VISA card, and it only took 6 days to get here, and currently I have over 10,000 points in my account. I don't have the best demographics though, and it took me almost eight months to make it to $100. They are still my best survey company. I love Pinecone, but in five months I have made a total of $27 with them, although their surveys are a lot easier than any of the other companies I work with. I might cash out with Amazon next time. My computer is over five years old, and it might be time to get a new one.

Getting a little tired of no surveys available wait I just got one I DQ 100 points now I just need 10,000 more to be able to cash out......I was hoping it would get better but it hasn't