Opinionsquare Point Values

avemaria

I just signed up with them to get the 500 Tellwut points.. does anyone know how much their point values are? for instance the initial survey is 200 points... how many points is it for a $5 Amazon card?

i confirmed but the points haven't gone in yet so i still have the app installed... but it's annoying the heck out of me.. i'm looking at my task manager right now and it's using a steady 20 - 40% of my CPU resources...

seven you don't have to install anything. That's if you want to get more surveys or something. I've been doing their surveys 4 years now and not install it. Though it's been slow for me the last year, you can cashout for 1500 points $5. gift card. 2500 FOR A $10.

I won a (below) on Opinionsquare token spin 2 weeks ago. I'd rather had that amount in Amazon gift card, but ho well I can sell it on ebay and buy amazon with the money................................... :)

Taotaole Mini Portable Multimedia LED Projector Home Cinema Theater PC VGA USB AV HDMI SD Card

and it isn't that mini, it's a nice size contraption. Originally sells for $164.00 but on sale from amazon for $56. I guess people use them outside to show movies from their computer ect.............................. :wink: