im about fed with the whole survey thing!

theskyhunter

and right now GTM is fixing to axed by me. ive had nothing but trouble with them for a while now. example, a few minutes ago I did a survey on aig, spent a good amount of time on it. when it said I had completed it and to click on the button to submit, I did. the next page got my goat! the redirect to GTM page said the survey was closed! do what?!!! no way. I emailed them right away. they have really been bad for a while now and getting worse. I really am about tired of the whole survey mess. when I 1st started several years back, I had fun and making really good money and now, its mostly just a bunch of junk now. :( just tired of it!!!!!

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• rosiesmom

• avemaria

• AML6349

• theskyhunter

and right now GTM is fixing to axed by me. ive had nothing but trouble with them for a while now. example, a few minutes ago I did a survey on aig, spent a good amount of time on it. when it said I had completed it and to click on the button to submit, I did. the next page got my goat! the redirect to GTM page said the survey was closed! do what?!!! no way. I emailed them right away. they have really been bad for a while now and getting worse. I really am about tired of the whole survey mess. when I 1st started several years back, I had fun and making really good money and now, its mostly just a bunch of junk now. :( just tired of it!!!!!

:evil: Thought I was alone. Am reaching the same conclusion. I have about 10 survey companies left, some only 100 points from cash out but receiving no surveys. If cash out not reached points should be rewarded after a certain time but they're smart why pay you when they get away with getting your work for free. I note some companies even delete points if cash out not reached within a certain time, instead of rewarding you for the points you earned. Opinion Outpost which was one of my best now the same as all the others, receiving only 5 point surveys and time constantly underestimated. Disqualifications after 20 minutes, when survey was estimated at 10 minutes and no points received. Constant repeat of profile because profile record not kept. Other survey companies the same. Frivolous surveys and they ask for your honest opinion when they are not to be respected. The only survey company I will keep will be Pinecone. Reputable, short prelim, profile respected, immediate reward/no points. They do not waste my time.

I'm surprised that people are even willing to do surveys.I mean I think it takes more time to try and qualify then us actually doing their surveys.

i just have a feel by now for what's worth it and won't do any more.. i have a full list on my Ipoll type sites all the time but nothing is worth it for the most part..

Earn 5 points in just 14 minutes! Oh lordy my heart, please don't stop now. I've been waiting for this all my life and now FLATLINE!!!!

I did a 150 point survey on GTM that took 62 minutes and was screened out saying I wasn't a match........................... :twisted:

I've barely done 30 surveys in 4 days, just sick of it.................... :roll:

we're long away from the better times it seems.. i still remember around 08' when we'd get 25 cents just for disqualifying on GTM...

I still, believe it or not I get a 5 point dq reward. very, very rarely though. like 1 in 300. the 5 points for a dq was a big plus for me with GTM then back in the day.

Earn 5 points in just 14 minutes! Oh lordy my heart, please don't stop now. I've been waiting for this all my life and now FLATLINE!!!!

LOL!!!! :D:wink:

Same here, it is getting ridiculous what some of the pay is for some of these surveys. I just completed a 4 week test for hair and I got 50 points, when the payout for a $25 GC is 2850 points.

Utopia - Wish everybody would stop completing surveys all together for a month... :wink: And see where these companies end up... Yes it takes time and perseverance! :? I agree with comments.

I started in 2000 but had to stop for a few years a couple of time because I was sick of :cry: misleading timing, poor reward, expiring points, missing surveys, unfair qualifying criteria, quota full during or at submission, errors, etc. Now I now what to do but on 25 panels I've at least 5 'cases' open at any given time. :| And I ditched many other panels or not even started :shock: I don't usually do prize draws or sweep entry surveys.

I won't do sweeps either LEO. It is not worth it at all. I can't remember the name of the one that I was on and that was all I did, the sweeps, that is all they offered. I finally put all my points into one sweep, and lost them all. So I quit them right then and there. My daughter is asked to do surveys and she will no longer do them. She doesn't appreciate people wasting her 16 year old time.

I won't do sweeps either Leo. It is not worth it at all. ... She doesn't appreciate people wasting her 16 year old time.

Like you said 'it's not worth... and I agree with your 16yr old girl, either payments or surely she has better things to do :D