ACOP Sent Me NON Legit/fake survey

Njsurveyman

I know I said that I wasn't going to bother with this survey company anymore, but saw an invitation in my email to take a short 5 min survey for ACOP. Well, I answered a few demographic questions and then led me to the ACT educational website (no more survey, no points given). This was the last straw. I am done with them. Just wanted you all to be aware of this new BS they are pulling aside from the non payment after 10 weeks.

I received a couple of odd screeners from them before, but none of the bad experience you had, so sorry that happened to you. I feel many of us have or are on the verge of saying goodbye to ACOP too, so its best for you to do what you feel is best. My problem recently, other than the 4-5 months it now takes to get paid, is sometimes their screeners wont say how many points the survey is worth or they say at the beginning it's worth 400 points, but after I qualified and completed the survey, the final thank you page said I was only getting 200 points. I accepted that twice before but it happened a third time recently so thankfully I had started taking screen prints of everything so I had proof of their mistake and completed their Contact Us form and they thankfully replied and fixed their error.

Im not trying to dissuade you from closing your account, but sometimes when Ive been on the verge of saying goodbye to them I take a much needed break away from them and then I feel better to keep going again in a couple of weeks.

hugs to you

• 4 weeks later...

As with ACOP, I've decided to stop doing surveys for any company, where I feel if I don't do screenshots, I might not get paid. I don't have the time to manage all the screenshots, review them to see if they've been paid and I'm already doing the work of the survey - I don't want to have to do accounting too.

It really says something negative about a company, when you find you have to keep track of them so closely, because they are not.

ACOP is owned by Decision Analyst, Inc. and has been going through a great deal of trauma of late (I work there currently). We are in such desperate need for money that we are taking on jobs like this ACT "survey".

Despite my complaints to senior management that this is a very bad idea, will piss off panel members, and ultimately drive down member participation and response rates, they don't seem to care...all they want is the cash.

It is unlikely to get any better any time soon. As I posted in another thread, they are using the respondent incentive pool as a means of financing the business. Money intended to pay panel members for completing surveys is used for other things.

(I work there currently).

Prove it or stop saying it. Last time you were an ex=employee now you are a current employee? Send me a PM if you don't want to do it publicly but prove it because I'm done with asking you to back up what you say.

Back up these claims with verifiable facts, period. I'm not going to keep asking.

Oh yea. Here is what you said last time. From here

How do I know the company is in trouble? I worked there for more than ten years.

Contact me with proof.