Not feeling Pureprofile anymore

rosiesmom

I never got a lot of surveys from them, and sometimes I would get a nickel and sometimes $2, but I just cashed out for $25 and found that the last time I cashed out with them was in October of 2013. That is almost 2 years. For $25. I just got enough yesterday to cashout. I am thinking it is time to kiss them goodbye and move on to whatever is bigger and better at the moment. In 2 years I can cashout with YouGov, I think. I need to check on that one next.

Funny you should mention them .I just received a survey from them yesterday and then 2 this morning.I have made a whole whopping $1.15 from them and I have been a member since May 2011. .25 cents of that was back from the 2011 May.Then I didn't even hear from them again until Jan. of this year and that's where the rest of the money was earned.Your lucky to have cashed out .I probably will never be able to.I might as well stop,at this rate they are getting their information from me for free.

Funny you should mention them .I just received a survey from them yesterday and then 2 this morning.I have made a whole whopping $1.15 from them and I have been a member since May 2011. .25 cents of that was back from the 2011 May.Then I didn't even hear from them again until Jan. of this year and that's where the rest of the money was earned.Your lucky to have cashed out .I probably will never be able to.I might as well stop,at this rate they are getting their information from me for free.

I agree, I think I might need to wave goodbye to them. I could usually get a few pennies for a dq, but I never seemed to get many surveys from them. I think I am done. Time to move on.