A very slow month

lobo49

Nothing is paying anymore, tons of "DO OUR SURVEY FOR NOTHING" offers from surveyspot and greenfield, but no meaningful surveys that pay, even the $1 and $2 ones are just disappearing. The days of when I could make $100 or more a month and actually pay my bills are long gone. Because of this I am also now spending more than I am taking in on expenses "mind you that I do not pay for television and internet service, I don't have a car, my electric bill is $35 for two months even in the winter, and my rent is $730 a month" I'm now at a absolute bare minimum and at this rate my savings will be depleted within a year at most. I actually needed that $100 or more a month, not $10 or $15 a month from all companies combined. When I get closer to being penniless I may seriously consider doing some kind of homeless begging act on the side of the freeway or going to prison to be fed and sheltered, it honestly would be more worth my time than surveys are now.

Vipercat, up until this month I use to make a least $200 a month on surveys and focus groups. But this month I only made about $40. I just hope that this is a slump and it will pick up again like it has 3 or 4 times before in the past , Hang in there .

Same here. It was slow a few months ago, seemed to pick up in JUne for me, and then went down hill. The past two weeks have been really bad and any surveys I take, I don't qualify for.

Had a moron survey today. Said I qualified to take the survey after it asked the demographic questions. It then said "Click her to take the survey". As soon as I did, it said I didn't qualify.