Toluna's Shrinking Rewards List

muse

I noticed awhile back that Toluna didn't offer the Walmart card anymore, but I wasn't all that concerned - I just figured I would save up points for a $25 Tango card, which I could then turn around and redeem for a Nordstrom's or Macy's card.

Now they don't offer the Tango card!

They have very few things I would ever redeem for - Target is possibly the only one. And they have added their own products, a "Toluna selfie stick" (no info on what this works with or anything), a "Toluna backup battery", and "Toluna headphones". Who wants those things??

Of course, their "contact us" button isn't working, but they never usually respond to my questions anyway, so I don't know if these changes are permanent or not. I am assuming they are.

Considering how many surveys I have to do just to qualify for one, this is no longer a good use of my time. Oh and they still haven't paid out for their latest big point surveys - one for 10,000 pts and the other for 12,000 pts. I was told to "let us know if you don't receive your points in 6 weeks." Fortunately, I keep track of what points I earned and when, and even the survey numbers now because Toluna is notorious for not helping you unless you know the survey number, the link to the survey, the point amount, promise to give them your first-born (ok ok, that one I made up)....they are just awful and their dwindling rewards make them even worse!

Well you know myshopinion is owned by Toluna and all they pay with is Tango so I dont understand why that dont pay on their big web site. Personally when a company starts paying like that I think they are in finical problems.