GTM 10pointer

peach6

I did a survey for GTM yesterday it was for a whole 10 points I qualified and will now be getting a product to test the product I will be testing is for a 2 week period I think I have to do a diary about the product also no mention of receiving money or amount of points when I get the follow up survey so I 'm assuming I will get another 10 points GTM really I would think my opinion would be worth a bit more it is not even something I would be buying in the future.

I know the feeling-I got a survey from Ipsos to test something and the diary was to be taken on my phone for a week.I did the study and finished the survey on my desk top.Silly me pressed the button before I could read everything but I think I only will be getting 45 points now.However in the original invite it said I would get 695 points.Wish I had copied that original invite,but I didn't and I don't know if they are going to give me those points now cause of my slippery fast fingers.Not only that I had to drive to the post office to return the unused portion.