Are you as dissappointed in Datatellilgence as I am?

SurveyBang

Having dealt with a similiar situation, I will say they have done a good job of letting me know why and what the issues with incentives they have had. They responded and while I still await the incentive, they have made it worth the wait.

I did the 5 day diary back in August for them for a promised 10 dollar incentive. I have emailed them countless times and left messages on their answering machine,and have gotten absolutely no replies.I've been waiting for the complaint dept here to be back up and running. I too did another survey after that and haven't received the incentive for that one either!I definitely won't do any more for them,and there's no excuse for them to treat their panel members like this. How did you guys manage to get responses from them?

See my thread in the "Rants and Raves" forum.

The original from them said "$10 incentive". "It did not say "$10 gift code" They only said that AFTER the survey was completed. Then they lied and stalled about the incentives being sent out. They are a scam company pure and simple.

You shouldn't be disappointed, you should me angry. Go to the BBB.org website and file a complaint. We have to try and get their A rating down to an F where it belongs. The contact info for them is on the Datatellilgence website.

• 2 weeks later...

I reported them to the bbb yesterday,after reading the posts on here,and got the crappy 10 dollar magazine subscription gift code,so i checked out that site. :evil: What a waste of my time this whole thing was.I called them again,and couldn't believe it when i got to talk to an actual person finally! He said that they had sent it to my old email address on october 28th,and that my account with them never got switched over to my new email address,which is total bs!!Also,i got the same stupid explanation about how the incentive was never for a 10 dollar payment. I wish so badly that i had saved the original invitation-i know what it said!! I would never have done a 5 day long diary for a 10 dollar coupon towards a mag. subscription. I can't believe what an awful company they are,and wish i had never signed up with them. Thanks though to Whatatay for posting what you did and getting me on the ball about it-at least i did finally get something out of it,and FINALLY a response!