Did Toluna change reward points?

Allrighttythen

They posted a link on their homepage about the change. Hell I noticed it a week afterwards. Too bad they have a 8 week wait for checks, there is a thing called PAYPAL that would greatly speed things up. Guess they like making you wait for payment, now it's bumped up to 60 grand in points since they offer more surveys.

I noticed the same thing but didn't read their newsletter. That sucks. Now I have to wait longer to be paid? Today I got an invite from them $1 to $3 for a 35 minute survey. If I take it, that means I'll get $1. I clicked out. They are ridiculous. I don't care for them at all. I'm going to stay til I get my 60,000 points, probably for another year!

i never saw any user notification that they bumped up their payment minimum requirements. I do however have 14...yes 14 outstanding survey issues at this time. Mainly due to the fact that they now have all those gfol surveys.

This was done to screw members out of money who can't make it to 60,000 points and also to keep the money should they go out of business. If they allowed cash outs at 30000 points ($10), they wouldn't be holding peoples money ransom if they go out of business. For example 5000 members each with $19 in their account gives Toluna $95,000 of members' money they can steal if things start looking bad for the company. Ever since they took over from Your2Cents it has gone downhill.