You Gov

footfree

Got a 250 point survey last night .Didn't open till this morning and it was closed.Please tell me this wont happen to often!I guess since it was only 250 pts. makes it not sting so bad.

They changed the invites to say you will receive at least 250 points for each survey, but so far my surveys have all been 500 points still and even one 1000 point survey.

Reaching 30,000 points and accessed rewards. Previously, if I remember correctly Walmart and VISA were available for 30,000 points, now, need at least 60,000 points. Unless I am willing to wait another year to reach 60,000 points only decent card for me would be Amazon 35,000 points for $15, about 21 cents a survey. And, if they lower surveys from 500 points to 250 points I will settle for Amazon and unsubscribe. :cry:

I've been cashing out for the CVS or walgreens gift card because the price for the amazon card is so unfair. I might be next to leave this site. I did two surveys yesterday and they didnt give me credit for them. First email to Customer service, came back instantly that survey had been filled. I got to the last page where you rate the survey so I'm not sure what they are talking about. I love the site but it leaves a bad taste in my mouth that I have to watch them so closely just to do the right thing. sigh

I have gotten stiffed by them on points and had to contact them.They do not answer quickly -you have to be patient with them.Well I had to be a couple of times but one time they answered almost immediately .However they have never qualmed or nick picked with me about giving me my points.So I figuring 500 points is worth $1.?Or am I wrong?

Okay just got another survey for 250 points then in the middle they asked how I like doing their surveys this is what I wrote

it's okay -don't like the fact you have risen points to cash out on certain items and lowered points to 250-but like with the Government I feel like I have no say and it doesn't matter to you. But at least I can say it or write it in this case.

Then it preceded to ask me questions about what tv shows I have watched-and the thing is most of those shows are no longer on the air.What a waste of time-I would have told them that if they hadn't asked the other question in the middle of the survey!

Well went back later and noticed I got 500 not the 250 in the invite-whats that about?

I am not sure why the invite originally says 250 points and then it goes to 500. I am not complaining about that. But I still have one that was 1,000 points and I can't get it completed, I am stuck on a screen and it is still under my pending surveys.

I am not sure why the invite originally says 250 points and then it goes to 500. I am not complaining about that. But I still have one that was 1,000 points and I can't get it completed, I am stuck on a screen and it is still under my pending surveys.

Did you contact them about it?If so what did they say?

Did you contact them about it?If so what did they say?

I did, but I have no answer as of yet. They are usually right on top of it. If I get it again, I will email again and continue to until it is removed from my "pending" surveys to take.

Has anyone else noticed this?

Occasionally, when I'm done with a YouGov survey, it says you'll receive 500 pts, would you like to do another survey right now? Well, anytime I've clicked yes and done another survey, I'm sill only given the 500 original points, (not 1000pts for both surveys together.) I've stopped clicking yes, cuz I don't wanna do surveys for free. I wrote to them, they never answered...

Anyone else have this problem?

Has anyone else noticed this?

Occasionally, when I'm done with a YOUGOV survey, it says you'll receive 500 pts, would you like to do another survey right now? Well, anytime I've clicked yes and done another survey, I'm sill only given the 500 original points, (not 1000pts for both surveys together.) I've stopped clicking yes, cuz I don't wanna do surveys for free. I wrote to them, they never answered...

Anyone else have this problem?

I always say"no" my reasoning is if they don't pay me then I don't have the original invite so I cant request payment.So it looks like I may have dodged a bullet ,thanks for the heads up. I'm definitely not going to click yes .Plus if they are not going to pay then they should say so up front.

I am soooooooo over this site. I've gone back and forth with them over numerous emails this week, just to get the 500 points for a survey I completed. It said it would take 5-7 mins to complete, only asked 5 questions or so and I even got to the page where you rate the survey, but they insist that I did not complete it. I'm wondering if they have merged with any other companies because the customer service is stingy and doesn't pay attention to your concern. I don't need a paragraph explaining how to see my points, I obviously know how to view my points otherwise how would I know that they didn't give me credit. I have 11,500 points right now (techincally 12,000 EARNED points) and I'm thinking of just dropping them. I don't think I can wait for cash out because they seem to only want to credit every other survey and I don't feel like doing twice the work. Another site going downhill imo.