Survey passport app

footfree

Got a invite from Datatelligence asking me to download the Survey passport app.I went and downloaded it but for some reason I cannot access it thru my phone.I have a Sony xperia smartphone(android) , not sure why I would have trouble, it's not like it's an old phone.Anyway it's like the app we were asked to load here ,I couldn't get that one to load either. Then shopalong, I always have trouble doing their evaluations with the app,filled out 2 surveys sent them emails telling them I had trouble and even sent them a pic (which they received)and I didn't get paid for that because I wasn't able to get the app to send them all the info.However I can do Ipsos and Gongo's apps just fine.Any reason why some work and some don't?

Are you trying to download the apps at the Google Play Store? If you can't find an app at Google Play it means your phone isn't compatible with the app. There are a bunch of different Sony Xperia models so it's hard to say if it is compatible without knowing the specs.

Do you know what version of Android you have?

Menu button > Settings > More > (at the bottom choose) About device. What are the numbers under Android version?

Also what model of Xperia it is?

http://www.sonymobile.com/us/products/phones/

Are you trying to download the apps at the Google Play Store? If you can't find an app at Google Play it means your phone isn't compatible with the app. There are a bunch of different Sony Xperia models so it's hard to say if it is compatible without knowing the specs.

Do you know what version of Android you have?

Menu button > Settings > More > (at the bottom choose) About device. What are the numbers under Android version?

Also what model of Xperia it is?

http://www.sonymobile.com/us/products/phones/

Yes I install at Google Play and it says it is installing it but it never does with Survey Pass.However I have successfully download shopalong it just doesn't want to to pass on the info.I think that has to do with their app because it works some of the time.

It's android 4.4.4

Xperia - Xperia™ Z3v Verizon

It's android 4.4.4

Xperia - Xperia™ Z3v Verizon

You have the latest version of Android for that device and I'm puzzled as to why the download starts but never finishes. I'll look around for a solution. If I find something I'll let you know.