SURVEY SITES that pay by paypal?

beare

Of the various sites I've tried in the past 3 months when I signed up for all of these, of the ones I'd actually recommend to people, there are 5 that do paypal:

1. Everyone's favorite in terms of customer service and general site-working-ness, Pinecone. It's brilliant, and surveys pay a massive constant $3, regardless of the size of the surveys (which are never particularly long), but surveys are also pretty rare: I've made $21 so far, from about 3 months. Cashout takes them about a day.

2. My second favorite in terms of customer service and site-working-ness, Paidviewpoint, but which also doesn't pay a huge amount: surveys tend to be tiny and pay commensurately, and you don't get that many of them - I've cashed out twice, for ~$31 total. Cashout is pretty quick when you request it.

3. OO, which none of the others even come close to in terms of total cashout potential. Customer service is about average, which is to say not particularly good but not actively awful, pay per amount of time is on the high side of average, and you get bucketloads of surveys if you want. Granted, some of them are buggy, and they don't really care, but whatever. I've still made about $160 from them in about 3 months, by far my biggest single earner - and cashout is literally instant, one of only a couple sites I can say that about, and the only one that does paypal.

4 and 5. Ipsos i-say and GlobalTestMarket, both send a lot of surveys, both on the lower side of average pay but not laughably so (unlike some, cough surveyspot cough), both pretty crap at fixing things if things go wrong, which they will, frequently, but still, both barely good enough that I'm not ditching them, as I've still earned a decent amount from both of them ($60 and $100 respectively, though I'm close to another $50 cashout with GTM. Oh yeah, that's the other fun thing with GTM - it has a sneaky way of hiding the fact that $50 is the minimum paypal cashout.) Both take a while (around a week) to send you your paypal earnings in my experience.

I really like Pinecone like the constant 3 dollar per survey plus they been sending me stuff to product test also.

do you got your Pinecone settings set to EVERY DAY? why i ask i didnt then i noticed it since then i got quiet a few surveys from them

thanks guys

It's set to "no limit", if that's what you're asking. I'd say no limit is better than "1 per day", not that I've ever gotten one per day :P.

I actually did just get my first product test today, I was excited! Pinecone has definitely had the most surveys I've completed where at the end, it asks if I would be interested in product testing the product under discussion, but I've never actually gotten a product to test from them, so far. The one product test I was successfully selected for, which I just received today (yay!) was from GTM. Benefit of them sending me like 30 times as many total surveys, even if they don't pay as well, nor are they as well designed. ;)

They have sent me 3 different products to test in last month. I like there pay it def be nice if they sent surveys more often.

yeah your correct i ment no limit

• 2 weeks later...