Logging In

jellyfish

When I get a topic alert, I click on the link in the email which takes me to a login page. After I log in, it either takes me to ANOTHER log in page or the forum index, but I'm not logged in unless I log in on the other log in page. Does that make any sense? :lol: It would be REALLY helpful if, after you logged in the first time, it would redirect you to the thread that you initially clicked on for your topic alert. I always have to go manually find that particular thread which is really annoying.

• 3 weeks later...

Many thanks to Admin; this seems to have been implemented! :D

One other request I have is that when logging in, I select to keep me logged in but it never does. Can this be fixed?

Thank you again!

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

I'm still not staying logged in even though I select that option every time. Even when I click from the forum, to the surveypolice site itself, and back to the forum I am logged out and have to log in again - without ever even closing my browser! This is very annoying - can this please be addressed!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

This is really getting annoying; every time I have a thread subscription link to click on, I have to log in. Even if I'm already logged in in another tab.

What's even more annoying is the apparent lack of supervision/staff/administration at this site!