Issues with a site recently spammed on here

Spazmobot

Opinionsite -

I didn't want to put that name in the title for the thread because the last time someone posted on Survey Police about Opinionsite, several one hit wonders signed up, posted a rave review about the site, and then never came back, obviously trying to make it seem like an awesome site.

For reference, see viewtopic.php?f=9&t=6329&p=42174&hilit=opinionsite&sid=92f21ca6c6df33208708923775aad7b6#p42174

Ok, so I had signed up awhile back. I found I couldn't login to their website with my login info. They also prmised 2800 pts for filling out their profile survey, but when I went to fill it out, it said I'd only receive 1000pts for it. So, I wrote on their facebook page about both issues, and they responded quickly, saying "Sorry for the problem. Please contact our email for further support." (paraphrasing)

So, then I got an email invite from them for a survey where "everyone will qualify." When I clicked on the link, it sent me to their unsubscribe page, with a message saying "your unsubscribe request was already previously registered. You will no longer receive email invitations." (paraphrasing.)

So, I wrote to them about both problems, haven't heard back. Anyone else used this site? Is it a fake, or do they just have a really bad website programmer?

Opinionsite -

I didn't want to put that name in the title for the thread because the last time someone posted on Survey Police about Opinionsite, several one hit wonders signed up, posted a rave review about the site, and then never came back, obviously trying to make it seem like an awesome site.

For reference, see viewtopic.php?f=9&t=6329&p=42174&hilit=opinionsite&sid=92f21ca6c6df33208708923775aad7b6#p42174

Ok, so I had signed up awhile back. I found I couldn't login to their website with my login info. They also prmised 2800 pts for filling out their profile survey, but when I went to fill it out, it said I'd only receive 1000pts for it. So, I wrote on their facebook page about both issues, and they responded quickly, saying "Sorry for the problem. Please contact our email for further support." (paraphrasing)

So, then I got an email invite from them for a survey where "everyone will qualify." When I clicked on the link, it sent me to their unsubscribe page, with a message saying "your unsubscribe request was already previously registered. You will no longer receive email invitations." (paraphrasing.)

So, I wrote to them about both problems, haven't heard back. Anyone else used this site? Is it a fake, or do they just have a really bad website programmer?

I recently had an issue with them. I registered back in June and for some reason I forgot about them because they weren't sending any surveys. Come to find out last week they sent me two profile surveys to fill out. I logged in and found out they had closed my account for invalid registration whatever that means and took away the points. They added the points back along with the points for my completing the two profile surveys. Only time will tell if anything else goes wrong.

I used to be a member of opinionsite. I was able to cash out a few times but decided that it wasn't worth it in the long run. As for those people raving about opinionsite, I'm guessing that they lost a lot of members so they sent people here to get more members. Just my opinion. So they are legit, but maybe not designed the best.

Opinionsite -

A gew years back I did fairly well made $50 in a few months time but the last 2 years it has been getting worse for me.................. :?