Maximiles - anyone has experience with them?

indruzee

Hi, I have been referred to Maximiles panel once Springboard closed. I have been working on their surveys and in August finally reached the redemption freehold, tried to redeem Debenhams card worth £25 - to this date I have not received it. They claim that they have sent a card 3 times already (I have been participating in different survey panels for more than a year already and to this date I have been receiving all the vouchers to the same address - it was never a problem).

Does anyone have any experience with them - I am starting to think that they are not legit at al?

... Does anyone have any experience with them - I am starting to think that they are not legit at al?

I do Maximiles UK since 2000 when they used to be called ipoints. I believe they're legit.

On average c-s has been quite good in replying to tickets or solve problems eg. with surveys.

I've redeemed since I joined without problems, in the last few years more often as they introduced surveys. Gifts before and now vouchers, which always have been quite fast to be delivered, with my surprise, so I'm puzzled about what you're writing.

I guess you checked the address they've in your account. Maybe asking them if they can send it (again) to a friend's address...

Cannot add anything else but to wish you whatever the problem that it will be solved soon. :)