Anybody have any luck with Mindfield?

NFriday

Hi- I was wondering if anybody here had any luck with Mindfield? It seems like I am ineligible for at least 95% of their surveys, and I am never eligible for any of the surveys on their survey cloud. I suspect that it is mostly geared for CEOs and people that work in IT. At least they tell you right away that you are not eligible for the survey or that the survey is closed or has reached its quota. The final straw yesterday was when I was attempting a bunch of surveys that they sent me yesterday, and of course I was not eligible for any of them, but one that was rerouted from oursurveys asked me if I had ever participated in an activity that resulted in my death. How would I be able to do that survey if I was dead?

I recently quit Mindfield for the same reasons you quote in your post. I simply wasunable to qualify for hardly any of their surveys. When I first started with them about 7 years ago, I used to make like $40 to $50 a year. That had dwindled down to about $8 last year and I had only made like $4 this year, so I gave up. The majority of their survey cloud offerings are also available on other sites, particularly Mintvine and Swagbucks, both of which give you an incentive for disqualifications whereas Mindfield gives you nothing. I got tired of wasting my time.

Plus it takes for ever in a day for them to pay or go from pending into your account that is.I keep them for the PT's they send.Plus I'm on the Sam's panel.