Datatelligence is a Scam Company

Whatatay

Datatelligence is a Scam website. They are very dishonest.

I did a 5 day diary chocolate survey for them and was promised a $10 incentive. When I completed the survey and after weeks of lies (saying they sent the incentives out when they didn't) and stalling, they sent me a $10 code for a magazine subscription at http://www.magazineline.com. Of course most of the subscriptions cost more than $10. Below is the original email promising $10 and then the one for the magazine subscription code.

----Original Email ---------------

-- To Unsubscribe from Datatelligence please click on the link located at the bottom of this e-mail --

-- PLEASE DO NOT REPLY TO THIS E-MAIL IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS --

-- If you are having any issues or must contact Datatelligence, please send an e-mail to [email protected]. --

Hello!

We are inviting you to voice your opinion in this online study.

This study will consist of three parts:

Part ONE: Recruitment Program (Incentive: Drawing Entry)

Part TWO: Five Day Diary (Incentive: $10.00)

Part THREE: A one hour+ survey (Incentive: $10.00)

Those who complete the FIRST part of this study (option 1 above) will receive a drawing entry into the current months sweepstakes for their time.

The FIRST program is estimated to be 15 minutes in length and will have special validation at the beginning to enter a valid address.

Please take note, the last page of the the recruitment program will EXPLICITLY state if you are eligible for the drawing entry and future programs.

If you fully complete this study (not just this program), you will be eligible for $20.00 in total incentives.

PARTICIPATION

If you or anyone in your household are interested in participating in this study and have READ THE STUDY REQUIREMENTS, please click on the link below to start the survey:

http://www.datatelligence.net/studies/

For those who cannot 'click' on the link, please follow the below steps.

1. Highlight the link by holding down the left mouse button and dragging the mouse pointer over the url.

2. While the link is highlighted, press the right mouse button, and select 'copy' with the left mouse button.

3. Click anywhere inside your internet web browser address bar.

4. Press the right mouse button and select 'paste.'

Information given for this study will be confidential and anonymous.

Thank you for being a member of TownSquare, our Datatelligence ONLINE community!

Cordially,

Datatelligence ONLINE

Datatelligence ONLINE is a sub-division of CRG Global Inc. For more information, please visit the websites below.

http://www.datatelligence.net/

http://www.crgglobalinc.com/

------Email with the magazine code ------------

Thank you very much for being a part of this program and we would like to apologize on the delay of this incentive.

We initially switched incentive providers and due to the switch had to mail out many of the incentives manually which caused major delays for respondents specifically for this project.

Due to how large this program was (over several thousand respondents across the United States), we had great difficulty in mailing out the gift code incentives in a timely manner.

According to our records, you are one of the respondents which have not yet received an incentive. We have used our resources to get this online incentive to you so you do not have to wait for it to be mailed.

Below is a gift code in the value of $10 USD as promised.

xxxxxxxxxxx

You may enter this code at http://www.magazineline.com toward any online purchase you want from the Magazineline company, as it's worth is that of $10 USD.

We understand there was some confusion about what type of incentive which you were supposed to receive. Due to the overwhelming responses from respondents, we are molding all future survey invitations to disclose the exact type or group of incentives given.

Datatelligence wants its panelists knowing exactly what they are getting for their time, so they can decide if it's worth their time. On all future programs, please look inside the e-mail invitation for what type of incentive you will receive (it may be a CHECK, GIFT CODE, MAILED GIFT CARD, etc...).

Once again, we apologize on the delay, the confusion which has been caused on the type of incentive, and any inconvenience not receiving this incentive has caused you.

Cordially,

Datatelligence ONLINE

Wow, I did a chocolate study for them, and at first they promised $20, but then they were "late" sending them out (supposedly, they aren't "equipped" to handle so much mailing out.)

Weeks went by, they said they'd make it $25 for those who are still waiting.

Weeks more again, and finally a $30 code emailed to me for a company, which really just let me pick out something from a list of products. Got a free paper shredder out of it, but yeah, the whole thing felt weird, especially how it went from being a GC to products from a list. I mean, if there was nothing I wanted on that list...ugh.

Needless to say, I'm less enthused about working with them. They are certainly not the most efficient (or worse) it seems.

Needless to say, I'm less enthused about working with them. They are certainly not the most efficient (or worse) it seems.

This is the kind of attitude that makes them continue this practice. Where as you took a beating from them and will continue to do so, only less enthused, I will no longer do any survey for this dishonest company and have reported them to the BBB when they refused to answer any emails about this scam. How many times do you need to be hit on the head before you say you have had enough?

This is the kind of attitude that makes them continue this practice. Where as you took a beating from them and will continue to do so, only less enthused, I will no longer do any survey for this dishonest company and have reported them to the BBB when they refused to answer any emails about this scam. How many times do you need to be hit on the head before you say you have had enough?

I'm not doing any more for them. They are filtered into the trash so they don't even show in my inbox after this.

I guess my "less enthused" was putting it too mildly. *shrug*

• 3 weeks later...

I had encouraged other people who were ripped off by then to file a complaint with the Better Business Bureau in an attempt to knock down their "A" rating.

Today, I checked the BBB site and Datatelligence now has a BBB rating of "B".

I want to thank anyone who took the time and effort to file a complaint. As the report shows http://centralflorida.app.bbb.org/newsearch2.asp?ComID=073300172955685 , Datatelligence didn't even bother to respond to one of the complaints. I didn't expect this scam company to resolved the complaints but I wanted their BBB rating to go down in order to expose them to companies who might be thinking of using Datatelligence to do surveys for them.

I encourage anyone who has been lied to, cheated, or ripped off by Datatelligence to file a complaint with the BBB at BBB.org.

Let's get their rating down to an "F" where it belongs.

Remember, those of you who have been ripped of by Datatelligence should file a complaint with the BBB. Don't let the complaint form on the BBB site discourage you. Where it asks for names and addresses of people you contacted, I just put the email address of the company and left the other fields blank and it went through.

If you need some help or have questions you can PM me and I will help with the process. It only takes a few minutes and two complaints got their rating down from a A to a B. It actually it probably had more to do with them not bothering to respond to one of the complaints. If you are a scam company, you usually don't respond because you have nothing to say to defend yourself.

Let's get that rating down to an "F" where it belongs.