My Survey

oosterhoff

Every time I do a survey for this company, when I have completed it. The page goes to an error. Then I have to write My Survey and ask for the points. I never hear back from them. This is very frustrating! Has anyone else had this problem with them? This isn't fair as they make money off of my survey and they never pay.

Yes, it's stupid, but (at least in my experience), if you only ever have one survey open from mysurvey at a time, it shouldn't happen (yes, this includes surveys that came from other sites and then go to/through mysurvey, which means pretty much once you open a survey and it goes to mysurvey, you're playing the odds to open any more surveys from anywhere). It's particularly dumb because they refuse not just to fix it, but even to acknowledge that it's an issue, maybe at least make it fail immediately instead of not until the end of the survey, or at least put up a warning in the FAQ and make it a proper error instead of a clearly buggy placeholder error. There are a few threads about the issue already, not that it's bad to have more of them. (You should put the actual error into your post, though, to get more google hits for the error to end up at a thread talking about it, for the benefit of future googlers. It is really quite stupid.)