GTM cash out

footfree

I was able to cash out $55 last time instead of my usual $50. not bad.I'm assuming we could actually cash out in increments of $20 starting at $60,80,120 if we wanted to .

As long as the points total is more than 1,000 in your cart (and your balance) you should be able to cash out. I always do as soon as I can, which usually ends up being $45 PayPal for 1,091 points but I see no reason you couldn't wait and cash out more at once.

What are GTM like for paying out? I have just recently started with them (uk site)and have about 700 points and looking to get amazon vouchers. Are they anothe company that make you wait forever or are they relativly quick :)

Thanks for any info

Perks.com is the company that takes care of the cashouts for GTM, it's the same one for mysurvey as well. I've always been paid within 10 business days into my PayPal, it would likely take the same time for Amazon codes.

I agree with Stiletto: they're reliable but a bit slow - my records indicate that they've paid out somewhere been 5-8 business days each time. Nothing like Opinion Outpost (always pays within literally minutes), but also nothing like ipoll (a month if you're lucky).