Anybody win a prize from NPDOR?

majax79

I am happy to say that NPDOR is a legitimate survey site. My daughter was a winner of $1,000 last year. I almost didn't believe it until I saw the check with my own eyes. So sometimes answering surveys for sweepstakes drawings isn't so bad!

You know if they would set a limited amount of entries like Hotspex does then it would be alright with me. All they do is show what percentage of points is going where. I requested that they do something like that but they won't.

• 3 weeks later...
I am happy to say that NPDOR is a legitimate survey site. My daughter was a winner of $1,000 last year. I almost didn't believe it until I saw the check with my own eyes. So sometimes answering surveys for sweepstakes drawings isn't so bad!

I'm curious as to how many points she spent to win that $1,000.

I think it was an automatic drawing. I do not think my daughter needed to enter points. When she received the e-mail saying Congratulations you won! We were quite surprised. In fact we had to respond quite quickly to the e-mail to qualify for the winnings.

I think it was an automatic drawing. I do not think my daughter needed to enter points. When she received the e-mail saying Congratulations you won! We were quite surprised. In fact we had to respond quite quickly to the e-mail to qualify for the winnings.

im shocked you didnt get a "we have received a suffient number of responses and our quota is full" 30 seconds after you replied to the email..

• 9 months later...

No, I have never won any sweepstakes from the site, but I did get a check for $5 from the Instant Win Game. That was quite a shocker since that was the first check I had ever received from any survey site, and that was about 2-3 years ago.

• 2 months later...

I git an email to join them. Signed up and then checked the site to see they were sweepstakes only so I canceled my membership. When they asked why I told them to get screwed with their free sweepstakes surveys and that I only do surveys for legitimate surveys.

The internet is filled with sweepstakes you can enter for free without doing any work. I have won quite a number of things from entering them. Why people would spend time working for a sweepstakes entry just boggles the mind.

NPDOR sucks big time. what a waste of precious time just to be entered into a sweepstake. I was on the panel for several years, took the surveys often, and entered into the list of possible wins....but of course never did win a darn thing. they are on my list of TRASHY survey sites. it's not a win win for us, just for them.

• 1 year later...

I won 2 years ago. I won a Weber grill and steaks from Omaha Steaks. I haven't won since, but I know that entering and winning is like winning the lottery so I'm okay with that. I didn't use a lot of points - probably whatever I got from the survey - 50? 100? whatever I happened to have.