25$ VIP Voice Gift Card

tkpro72

Hello guys I'm new here but I was wondering if anybody did the daily digest food diary for VIP Voice. I recorded everything I ate and drank in great detail for a whole week because they promised a $25 gift card upon completion. I did everything correctly and submitted all of my info on the 17th. Their site said it would take 5 to 7 business days to get an email link to claim my prize. This is day 8 and I have not heard a word, except of course the daily emails asking me to participate in yet MORE surveys. I sent them an email yesterday "reminding" them of what they owe but they haven't responded yet. I'm starting to get nervous wondering if they may try to weasel out of their end of the deal. I know the ethics of many survey sites is questionable these days. I spent a great deal of time completing that food diary and I want what was promised to me. Should I just give them the benefit of the doubt and keep waiting or should I be worried. If they don't deliver I will be very unhappy and will most likely complain all over the internet making them look VERY bad.

I don't know VIP Voice, but I'd give them about 2 weeks before starting to get worried, based on experiences entirely with other survey sites and how long it's taken them to send out larger rewards when they claim it'll be a week. :P