Focus Forward Increases Minimum Cash Out to $20

Whatatay

I just did a survey for Focus Forward and went to see how much I needed to cash out. Their FAQ now says you need $20.00 in your account. I have cashed out $10 as recently as October of 2009 so this is somewhat new.

Looks like these companies are looking to fail or go under with the economy so they want to take our money with them.

Looks like these companies are looking to fail or go under with the economy so they want to take our money with them.

Maybe not. Maybe raising the minimum payout reduces the administrative costs of cutting frequent checks and postage. The economy is affecting everyone these days. I will admit that I have a low balance and that it's taken me months to earn it. But last year I scored a $200.00 focus group from them, so I stay a panelist.

Please don't be so naive. These survey companies make a ton of money compared to what they pay you to take one. The price of checks and postage is nothing, especially when they pay us what amounts to crumbs when compared to what they make for us taking these surveys.